Thread: About to start this cycle to lose fat and rebuild muscle: OPINIONS?

About to start this cycle to lose fat and rebuild muscle: OPINIONS?

Test e 300 ew
    Superdrol base 10mg ed
    Winstrol base 25mg ed
    Anavar 50mgs ed
    Sibutramine 15mgs
    With high protien low carb diet
    Im trying to drop 20lbs of fat and be cut like i was, im 6ft tall 240lbs and probably 25% bodyfat which is so sad cause i was 225lbs and single digits a few yrs ago. The superdrol is so is to maintain muscle gains i get or is it a contradiction of my goal. Im gonna try to go as low calories as is reasonable and sensible. Any thoughts PLEASE would be extremely welcome

NYJACK

Re: About to start this cycle to lose fat and rebuild muscle: OPINIONS?

Well merry Christmas to all members of MC, if anyone has any opinions on wether or not i should drop the superdrol or use the low dosage with winny anavar cocktail n the sibutramine which is supposed to be very effective at appetite suppression n ill go to 1800 cal per day if necessary my only huge concern is on cycle if i dont eat enough i get hypoglycemia attacks which are most unpleasant n make me eat 1800 cal on the spot to relieve the symptoms. So if anyone has any opinions on if ive cycled wisely or if there's sumthing else i should use like 50 mgs of winny base n just be patient, what muscle i have left id like to maintain while in desperate need of dropping fat. I know HGH is probably the answer but i wont b able to afford that til next year. Well again MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AT MC n please if anyone thinks which way is my best way to go, hell i was considering dexedrine but thats got sum sides id like so im definitely using Sibutramine for it has a great reputation, thank you,

NYJACK
    Last edited by NYJACK; 12-25-2018 at 02:03 AM. Reason: Sides id to avoid on the dexedrine i meant to say ,my bad

V.I.P.

I’m not a cutting guy but I do know your trying to use 3 compounds together that are liver toxic and that my friend is never a good thing. Cycle safely it’ll come off

Yeah i looked at from a different perspective and even tho the superdrol n winstrol are injectable they are basically orals regardless, so im gonna drop the anavar n im only using 10mgs of superdrol because ndit just such a great compound. I feel fantastic on it anything but lethargic.
    And i dont touch alcohol and my lipids r spot on. So if i drop the var would u say that's an improvement? Winny is basically mild expect for the lipids n joints but it never bothered my joints it was good at 100mgs n im only using
    25MGS ed just for the hardening cause if sibutramine is as good as advertised im gonna go as low calorically as i can so superdrol to build a bit n maintain muscle mass n winny to harden it n the test just because its test wonderful test n impossible to go without well thank you a bunch for the advice and anymore would b greatly appreciated, thank you,

NYJACK

Injectabe SD interesting SD is good for Bodyrecomposition but a bit hard on the liver in oral form I feel like crap on it but it works well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]