Thread: Mr Olympia 2019 in finaical trouble

Mr Olympia 2019 in finaical trouble

So I was searching a few sites I look through for video and stories etc.. and ran across a Mr Olympia going bankrupt story . This lead me to look into it and found an American media group story. Apparently they are massive conglomerate. one of those companies that are just a financial disaster ready to happen. you know the type of company .. remember the old ad with the board room and they are deciding "do we make salsa or oven mitts" Well if you look muscle and fitness is owned by the same people as national inquirer and girls world, in others a mixed bag that doesn't go together .These companies usually form by financial engineering. ie leverage buy this company to get enough in financing to survive another year ,Well through mismanagement they eventually are in financial trouble as the old saying "the hens come home to roost." Think Enron MCI worldcomm, and more recently GE . the debt comes due and no one is willing to finance another take over..

the price of deregulation and wall street makes a ton of money while the stock holders are left holding the bill.... it is ok that they have trashed your retirement account .. But a guy on wall street got a Lamborghini

anyhow as a result the company that currently owns the MR O is struggling. I am assuming that MR O is somewhat profitable. there are sponsors , broadcast rights, vacation package , convention packages etc..but is that enough to pay the prize money and everything

an interesting twist is that if the company goes bankrupt that story that David Pecker bought about Trump cheating with a playboy bunny would be property of the bankruptcy , I wonder what it will be worth at auction now.

Re: Mr Olympia 2019 in finaical trouble

That probably explains why they're adding...(I can't believe I'm typing this)...POLE DANCING--er---"Fitness" to the `19 Mr O. There's a blurb on the Muscular Development FB page from December 30th (can't figure out how to link it here).

NICE!!... pole dancing requires a lot of strength and conditioning.. and a kind of slutty attitude

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Old Iron View Post
    That probably explains why they're adding...(I can't believe I'm typing this)...POLE DANCING--er---"Fitness" to the `19 Mr O. There's a blurb on the Muscular Development FB page from December 30th (can't figure out how to link it here).
    I will watch it lol
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

and AMI is dealing with Jeff Bezos.... would it surprise me that the National Enquirer keeps a file of bad news stories of their enemies list , No, FOX does it ... that was one of the things that came out about Roger Ailse
    SO if thye broke the deal with the special prosecutor for the Russian investigation, this could be interesting
    but either way not good for financing for the MR O , I heard the Arnold Classic is going to be huge this year ..
    Last edited by xdude; 02-09-2019 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Iron View Post
    Saw that they had pole dancing on at the arnold South america