Thread: Great loss..

Great loss..

So I get a e-mail today that a man I have great respect for has died of heart disease , DR John Crisler !!

And less than 2 weeks ago, Curt Moyer (aka) Lee Myer founder of Peak Testosterone was killed in a car accident.. Great loss......AM

Re: Great loss..

Wowsa, Dr. Crisler, sad to hear, I have read many of his articles and protocols.

So I follow a guy, Nelson Vergel on ExcelMale. They were colleagues of sorts. From a post on his forum, he reports that Dr. Crisler committed suicide.

wow that is sad.... you never know what is going through a depressed persons mind...

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

People think depression is a choice, let me tell you it's not. Some people think "come on now just snap out of it and be strong, don't be a pussy" but that is not the way it goes. There are so many now suffering from depression and anxiety disorders, all brought on by ones environment. I hear so many on social media saying "strong mind... strong body", stay positive, have gratitude, this too shall pass, and even adding that to a person who is dealing with depression adds the thought "what is wrong with me, why can't I just be happy and strong minded like the rest I see" which adds to the depression or lack of self image. Robin Williams said it best.

Also, watching someone you love go through it and you are completely powerless over it and there is nothing you can do or say to help them at times is heartbreaking.
    Last edited by MuscleAddiction; 02-03-2019 at 12:58 PM.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    People think depression is a choice, let me tell you it's not. Some people think "come on now just snap out of it and be strong, don't be a pussy" but that is not the way it goes. There are so many now suffering from depression and anxiety disorders, all brought on by ones environment. I hear so many on social media saying "strong mind... strong body", stay positive, have gratitude, this too shall pass, and even adding that to a person who is dealing with depression adds the thought "what is wrong with me, why can't I just be happy and strong minded like the rest I see" which adds to the depression or lack of self image. Robin Williams said it best.

Also, watching someone you love go through it and you are completely powerless over it and there is nothing you can do or say to help them at times is heartbreaking.
    Yes....this.