Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A question about cutting?

Quote Originally Posted by Vannesb View Post
    I dont loose strength when I am cutting but I loose BF very easy.
    You are a lucky man! Tryin to get these abs to show will be the death of me.. Lol

Re: A question about cutting?

Great book by Dr Mauro DiPasquale--The anabolic solution for bodybuilders. excellent ideas about cyclical carb loading similar to what Vannesb said above- great info

A decrease in calories leads to weight loss and a decrease in energy this eventually leads to a decrease in strength.

I normally lose strength when restricting calorie along with carbs, but in past what I found to help me out is to pop amino before and during a workout. You will lose strength during cutting but I find that this helps me to get a not lose as much strength. If you decide to try this I hope it works as well for you as it does me.

Don't worry about strength loss, cuts are worth a little strength loss

Quote Originally Posted by 51547518 View Post
    Don't worry about strength loss, cuts are worth a little strength loss
    I agree...woman don't care about how much you can bench, it's how you look, and they love abs.

Quote Originally Posted by kazman68 View Post
    I agree...woman don't care about how much you can bench, it's how you look, and they love abs.
    For sure. While my wife does love my arms. The abs drive her wild. My friend has a much higher bf% and she thinks he looks stupid. "He looks swollen and puffy, not lean and jacked like you".
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

I can't agree with the statements above. I personally like size AND strength to my man.

When dieting you will lose some strength, but if you train your CNS to fire your muscles in sync properly you'll be able to retain most of your strength. Also, remember Power = Force X Dist / Time so work on getting faster. Speed lifts have a great deal of carry over to absolute strength.

I also don't think someone should be very restrictive in their Kcal amounts when they're dieting.
    Last edited by SisterSteel; 10-05-2012 at 06:34 PM.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSteel View Post
    I can't agree with the statements above. I personally like size AND strength to my man.

When dieting you will lose some strength, but if you train your CNS to fire your muscles in sync properly you'll be able to retain most of your strength. Also, remember Power = Force X Dist / Time so work on getting faster. Speed lifts have a great deal of carry over to absolute strength.

I also don't think someone should be very restrictive in their Kcal amounts when they're dieting.
    That;s because your in a class by your self Sister