Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MA Supplements Somatozine & Insuligen

Re: MA Supplements Somatozine & Insuligen

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    Attachment 3542 Attachment 3543

I have used MA Supps Somatozine before and logged it on here, been using real GH @ 2iu since October last year and switching to Soma (mk-677) when it gets here.

Also trying the Insuligen (read up on it on Mike's site, interesting) and excited to see how it works. I have Humalog in my fridge, enough to run for a while, but discussing it with a brother of mine we decided to not go that route until I get more educated and know the risks vs. rewards of using insulin. So I will try this first, safer. I hope to be pleasantly surprised.
    Nice, insulin is tricky and can be dangerous. How does the Soma compare to 2 iu's GH? I always wanted to try low dose GH just for the anti-aging effects
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kazman68 View Post
    Nice, insulin is tricky and can be dangerous. How does the Soma compare to 2 iu's GH? I always wanted to try low dose GH just for the anti-aging effects
    It says 1-25mg capsule is the equivalent of 4iu of GH, when I tried it the first time I went from 1 cap daily the first month, then went to 2 caps for next 30 days, then back to 1 cap after talking with Mike Arnold as he felt 2 caps was overkill. I do remember sleeping very well, and some mornings in the beginning was hard to wake up. When I had bloods done while running it my IGF-1 levels were definitely elevated, so it is a legit product.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Hmmm maybe I’ll jump
    Back down to 1 pill then

Found this info on a Sarms site, good information...

WHEN DO I NEED TO TAKE MY MK-677 DOSAGE?

Let’s start off by discussing the most optimal ibutamoren dosage.

As we already know MK-677 is great because of the fact that it is a growth hormone secretagogue, which basically means that it is able to raise your GH-IGF1. This caused MK-677 to become very useful for bodybuilding. Because we all know how insane the benefits of increased growth hormone can be. So, to get optimal results what is the best MK-677 dosage? And should you experiment with MK 677 morning or night?

Well, growth hormone levels are able to increase from a dosage as low as 5mg a day. Most users report that the sweet spot for MK-677 is 25 mg a day, for a longer period of time. There are reports of research done with 50mg of MK-677 a day, however, the results concluded that at 25mg you could achieve almost the same results as with 50mg a day.

Growth hormone levels did not increase more on 50mg than on 25mg, the difference lies in the IGF levels. If you are looking for more IGF-1, dosing higher than 25mg might be interesting for your experiment. Besides that, users report that a higher dosage than 25mg did not result in better results. It seems to be more efficient to run the ibutamoren dosage for a longer period of time at around 20 to 30mgs.

As we head further into this topic we now know that the most optimal MK-677 dosage for research is around 20 to 30 milligrams a day. But what about the best time of the day to take MK-677? There seems to be a lot of confusion whether to take MK 677 morning or night.

To be honest, it does not matter a lot and is based on personal preference. It is often recommended to dose in the morning because there is the possibility that sleep will be affected negatively when dosing at night. And we all know how annoying it can be to not get a good night’s rest. Keep note that this can vary per person.

MK-677 is known to increase hunger by a LOT, which means you will be eating much more than usual because of the insane cravings. This is also one of the reasons people rather take it before bedtime, to combat the hunger feeling. Some users even report splitting doses during the day in order to combat lethargy and hunger.

There does not seem to be a perfect time of the day to take the ibutamoren dosage, as the half-life is 24 hours. It all comes down to personal preference. Find out what works for your experiment and adjust your protocol.

MK-677 SIDE EFFECTS:

There are a few side effects caused by Ibutamoren. It is very important to gather this kind of information before starting an experiment. The first and most known side effect is water retention, also referred to as the MK-677 bloat.

This basically means that increased amounts of fluid will build up inside the body, often causing a bloat around the abdomen. This obviously means that you will be carrying more fluids than usual, which will also show when stepping on a scale to check your weight. Users report that this bloat usually only lasts around one to two weeks.

Keep in mind that some users do not experience the MK-677 water retention at all, it varies between individuals.

Unfortunately, there is no magical way to make the MK-677 bloat disappear, but you can minimize it by drinking enough water and by keeping sodium in check.

The next side effect we will be talking about can actually be a plus for those who are unable to reach their calories. Because MK 677 increases your appetite, well actually, in other words, it makes you hungry like crazy. For some, the MK-677 hunger seems to be unbearable and they often end up consuming too many calories, although it can be useful for those struggling with low appetite. Users also report that this one of the most known side effects associated with MK-677. However, just as the bloat the hunger goes away after the first few weeks.

The last side effect we will be talking about is lethargy. Lethargy is basically a lack of energy, you feel tired and demotivated. Users often report feeling lethargic the first few weeks whilst experimenting with Ibutamoren. They also mention that the lethargy is much less when ramping up the dosage slowly. It seems that the first few weeks a lot of users report the MK 677 water retention, increased appetite and lethargy. The best time to make MK 677 for your experiment can be based on the side effects that are being experienced.

MK-677 BENEFITS:

Time to check out what its all about, the benefits of MK-677 (Ibutamoren). This SARMs growth hormone is definitely worth mentioning in our blog because of the countless benefits it has to offer. As we previously talked about Ibutamoren is a growth hormone secretagogue and it raises GH-IGF1. Increased growth hormone levels can have a positive impact on muscle gains, hair, skin and sleep.

MK-677 MUSCLE GAIN:

Because MK-677, often mentioned as the SARMs growth hormone is able to raise growth hormone levels and IGF-1 it is great for building lean muscle mass. Both growth hormone (GH) and insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1) are able to increase lean muscle mass, strength and reduce body fat. Multiple studies have shown that with increased growth hormone levels subjects were able to put on muscle mass much easier. Besides that, it has also shown to accelerate body fat loss.

MK 677 HAIR AND SKIN IMPROVEMENT:

Ibutamoren is a growth hormone secretagogue. Growth hormone is the so-called fountain of youth, it improves your skin, hair and makes you stronger. Growth hormone stimulates the process of regenerating new cells, these cells are the basis for hair, skin and muscles. GH also increases the collagen production, which plays an important role in the way your skin looks.

MK-677 SLEEP:

Ibutamoren can do wonders for sleep. A study performed on male subjects showed that an extended oral treatment of MK-677 significantly improved sleep quality.

The study was performed on a young and old group of subjects. The younger group was aged between 18 to 30 years old. The older group was aged between 65 to 71 years old. Both parties were exposed to dosages ranging from 2mg to 25mg an of MK-677 a day. Results showed that some subjects exposed to MK-677 had nearly a 50% increase in REM sleep. MK-677 may be able to improve sleep quality, which can be great for those struggling to get a good night rest. Make sure to check out the study performed to learn more about the positive effects MK-677 can have on your sleep.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Here is a link to MA's log with Somatozine...........

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...ght=somatozine

Quote Originally Posted by knights View Post
    Here is a link to MA's log with Somatozine...........

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...ght=somatozine
    Thanks brother for locating and linking it here

I hope Mike will stop by here so he can assist with the Insuligen...have a couple of questions regarding best type of carbs to utilize with it, also he mentioned if you are low carb then this product isn't for you...what is considered low carbs? How many grams of carbs should be taken with dose???

Hope to hear from the other MA lol...

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    I hope Mike will stop by here so he can assist with the Insuligen...have a couple of questions regarding best type of carbs to utilize with it, also he mentioned if you are low carb then this product isn't for you...what is considered low carbs? How many grams of carbs should be taken with dose???

Hope to hear from the other MA lol...
    The product itself is only active once you take in carbs, so eating low carb isn’t all that beneficial considering insulin sensitivity is elevated in a low carb state. It’s supposed to be taken right before your two biggest carb meals of the day, so two doses per day. I usually dose at breakfast and then post workout; which is the time when mike suggests taking it, post workout especially. I use it with simple carbs, and complex carbs but definitely simple carbs post workout.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange24 View Post
    The product itself is only active once you take in carbs, so eating low carb isn’t all that beneficial considering insulin sensitivity is elevated in a low carb state. It’s supposed to be taken right before your two biggest carb meals of the day, so two doses per day. I usually dose at breakfast and then post workout; which is the time when mike suggests taking it, post workout especially. I use it with simple carbs, and complex carbs but definitely simple carbs post workout.
    We could discuss this off thread but for the sake of the community, so yeah my post workout meal is immediately after training at 6:30am, which is a shake (53g pro, 84g carbs), then I would take the second dose then with my next meal with 60+ grams of carbs (2 servings of steel cut oats with blueberries). Wondering from Mike if it would be better to space out rather than take all in the morning where my carbs are heaviest.

I have emailed Mike and directed him here for his input.