Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MA Supplements Somatozine & Insuligen

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: MA Supplements Somatozine & Insuligen

Quote Originally Posted by knights View Post
    I have emailed Mike and directed him here for his input.
    Thanks brother I appreciate it, Mike just shipped my products so looking to start these next week.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Well received my Insuligen and Somatozine today, looking forward to trying the Insuligen, hoping Mike will chime in and discuss best dosing schedule for it. Going to try it today after legs, will target around 80g carbs with 50g protein for postworkout meal. Will start the Somatozine tonight at 1 cap bedtime. Will just use this as a log and give my $.02 about it here.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Quote Originally Posted by knights View Post
    I have emailed Mike and directed him here for his input.
    Lol, well he replied to your post... hoping he will chime in here.

IMG_20190323_152943113_HDR~2.jpg

Second meal with Insuligen, first meal had about 84g carbs, this is 1c rice but having 2 tortillas to wrap my chicken in, so about 81g this meal not including veggies. Hope that is enough carbs, if not Mike let me know!!!

SPONSOR

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    I hope Mike will stop by here so he can assist with the Insuligen...have a couple of questions regarding best type of carbs to utilize with it, also he mentioned if you are low carb then this product isn't for you...what is considered low carbs? How many grams of carbs should be taken with dose???

Hope to hear from the other MA lol...
    I'll be back later today to answer your questions. I'm too exhausted right now.
    MA Research: http://maresearchchems.com/ Discount Code: mc15
    MA Labs: https://www.masupps.com/ Discount Code: mc20

SPONSOR

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    Well received my Insuligen and Somatozine today, looking forward to trying the Insuligen, hoping Mike will chime in and discuss best dosing schedule for it. Going to try it today after legs, will target around 80g carbs with 50g protein for postworkout meal. Will start the Somatozine tonight at 1 cap bedtime. Will just use this as a log and give my $.02 about it here.
    My sincere apologies for the delay. I completely forgot about this question.

Regarding the Insuligen, the directions for use are very simple.

1.) Always use it with carbs. The more carbs you eat, the greater the insulin reponse will be. However, you do NOT want to overeat to the point of accumulating too much bodyfat.

2.) I recommend 4-6 caps for the average person. Women or smaller bodybuilders may be fine on just 4 caps daily, while very large bodybuilders or those who eat 5,000+ calories per day may do better on 6-8 caps daily.

3.) Do NOT consume your entire daily dose at once. Take 1 cap with smaller meals/snacks and 2 caps with larger meals. Higher fat meals may also require 2 caps for maximum benefit.
    MA Research: http://maresearchchems.com/ Discount Code: mc15
    MA Labs: https://www.masupps.com/ Discount Code: mc20

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    My sincere apologies for the delay. I completely forgot about this question.

Regarding the Insuligen, the directions for use are very simple.

1.) Always use it with carbs. The more carbs you eat, the greater the insulin reponse will be. However, you do NOT want to overeat to the point of accumulating too much bodyfat.

2.) I recommend 4-6 caps for the average person. Women or smaller bodybuilders may be fine on just 4 caps daily, while very large bodybuilders or those who eat 5,000+ calories per day may do better on 6-8 caps daily.

3.) Do NOT consume your entire daily dose at once. Take 1 cap with smaller meals/snacks and 2 caps with larger meals. Higher fat meals may also require 2 caps for maximum benefit.
    I have been using 3 caps per serving as it recommends on the label, so 2 high carb meals of 50+ grams of carbs, usually post workout and the meal afterwards. So you are saying to take it with every meal at least 1, and 2 for high carb meals? You say the more carbs the better the response, so how much carbs per meal are you recommending?

Hey guys I am the MA Labs rep and I am here to assist in the event you guys have questions regarding products, orders, you name it.

Please feel free to message me or email me.

In regards to Somatozine. It is currently sold out but we will be expecting it to be re-stocked in 7-10 days. It is up for pre-order now!

https://masupps.com/product/somatozine/
    "WES20" at checkout for 20% off.

Thanks everyone!