Thread: bodybuilding.com hacked

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

bodybuilding.com hacked

Did anyone else get the email that bodybuilding.com got hack in February and they do not know what information was stolen.The audit report was finished in April
    and I just got the email. So 2 months later they send an email to me .

the last thing I bought off them had to be at least 10 years ago, if not 15 .yet they still kept sending me junk mail.

I now understand the European Union having laws saying "you have the right to be forgotten" after a certain amount of time.

Re: bodybuilding.com hacked

Quote Originally Posted by xdude View Post
    Did anyone else get the email that bodybuilding.com got hack in February and they do not know what information was stolen.The audit report was finished in April
    and I just got the email. So 2 months later they send an email to me .

the last thing I bought off them had to be at least 10 years ago, if not 15 .yet they still kept sending me junk mail.

I now understand the European Union having laws saying "you have the right to be forgotten" after a certain amount of time.

This August will make 10 years since my Father has passed away and he was a life time member of the NRA. A little time after he passed away I contacted the NRA and had him removed but till this day I still get his NRA shit, go figure.

If in the country they had a way to collect your tax's after you died they would.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Unreal, I have ordered from them many times this year, but I never keep my card # stored on their site, or ANY site for that matter. I have now gotten in the habit of changing my card out a couple times a year, or when it gets hacked. This wonderful world of technology we live in...FML!!! God bless us!!!
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

If you'd like more information, please type in the web address of www.bodybuilding.com/help/dataincident in your browser, where you will find FAQs regarding this incident as well as our applicable Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. We have also established a dedicated call center to answer any questions you may have.

The call center number is 1-844-386-9553, and it is open 8:00 am to 10:00 pm CT (M-F), 10:00 am to 7:00 pm CT (Sat.-Sun.).

We sincerely regret any inconvenience or concern. Our customers have always been our first concern and highest priority, and we are committed to protecting your information and maintaining your trust and confidence.

Sincerely,

The Bodybuilding.com Team

BTW I got this email on May 18th, just found it in my spam filter today by accident
    Last edited by xdude; 06-07-2019 at 05:56 PM.

I have been noticing emails that say "bodybuilding.com partner" in the subject line. anyone else getting these . My spam filter is catching them for now