Started lifting my dads dumbbells in his workout room at 17 when he wasn’t home so he didn’t know I was messing with his stuff. I was 123lbs. I did 150 reps straight for curls with 10lb DB’s or till I saw a vein. True story lol.

15 years later here we are. Fellas, I’ve only ran a couple cycles. I can count 3, and one was only 6 weeks. It’s not the drugs. It’s the food, and it’s not missing a gym session for 15 years straight. Keep at it, I’m starting to think I finally
look like I lift!

My approach to training has been very very simple. I lift as heavy as I can, with the best form I can, for as many reps as I can until about 8-9 reps and go back down to the 4-6 range with heavier weight. Get stronger, eat on time, every single day, and it’ll happen. Don’t forget cardio, the heart is the most important muscle here, both physically and spiritually.

I get tempted here and there to see if I can BLOW UP!!! But I remember it’s not the drugs and my life right now is just ludicrous with two young kids, buying a home, married to a queen, and working 60+ hours a week!

Anywho, was feeling like checking in! Love y’all.

Orange