Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
All I have to say is Chris Bumstead deserved the win, he has the Classic Physique look and looked phenomenal, I know they were picking him apart, but he rose in the end. I believe Steve Weinberger did a good job with his picks...Sandy did great with the ladies, the Ms. Olympia Bikini came out of left field for sure. It was an interesting Olympia this year for sure.
I can’t argue too bad with where placings ended up. Was a strange weekend for sure. Pre judging was a shit show for the open, not a soul in shape besides Patrick Moore and maybe hadi. William was there but about 80%. Most tightened up for finals. Brandon’s legs were a mess, nothing from behind like hammies, no separation in quads. His showing was good enough though, phenomenal structure.

Breon and bum are apples and oranges. It’s really whichever you prefer. Breon was 100% like every year and didn’t win which was odd to
me because he was the standard for the division. I’m saying Chris didn’t deserve the win but nothing else breon could have done, he was at his all time
Best.