Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Olympia Contestants

Re: Olympia Contestants

just realized this over the weekend when looking through some videos .
    Hadi won the Vancouver open class, not 212. He also won the 212 in Portugal... so I guess it would be his choice to what weight class he is in.

I don't think a special invite would be fair. However I would be OK with "buying" an invite from some one that is injured or retired after qualifying
    if someone breaks a leg for example, then they could use the cash, and it would not be like the buyer was just getting in for nothing...
    also it could lead to someone that really should not be on that stage, but has a lot of cash ..which could be amusing
    just my $.02

Quote Originally Posted by xdude View Post
    just realized this over the weekend when looking through some videos .
    Hadi won the Vancouver open class, not 212. He also won the 212 in Portugal... so I guess it would be his choice to what weight class he is in.

I don't think a special invite would be fair. However I would be OK with "buying" an invite from some one that is injured or retired after qualifying
    if someone breaks a leg for example, then they could use the cash, and it would not be like the buyer was just getting in for nothing...
    also it could lead to someone that really should not be on that stage, but has a lot of cash ..which could be amusing
    just my $.02
    HADI IS IN THE US!!!! He’s competing

If he can compete, I think he will be in the open. Flex has competition next year!

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
    If he can compete, I think he will be in the open. Flex has competition next year!
    The guy can win the open in my honest opinion. His muscles are just bulging from every angle. His conditioning is never off either. Only thing is him next to a 100% Roelly might dwarf him to death!!

Hope he doesn’t do 212, it’s a given her smash derek no matter what.

He hasn’t announced yet which division he’s competing in, but dan soloman said he’s definitely competing.

well it is this weekend. looks like Nathan De nasha is out too .. he is fighting steroids charges.
    Roelly was #3 last year and the highest ranking from last year.

so no Heath, Rami, Rhoden. wow this is really open.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lkxh6UMlZ1Y

OK so this year is wide open... I have got say, it could be anyone's game. this will come down to who is in shape, ripped and big..and no politics..which is the way should.
    there is no last year's champion that is "the favorite" that can be a little off and still win.

so I am looking at this list, and it is down to
    rolley, bonac,mcmillian, Morel,curry,kuklo and we can not rule out dexter, hadi,moore and of course anyone that manages to figure out their peak perfectly ( everyone else on the list)...
    it happen before when Samir Bannout came out of no where to Win...I mean he was always good,but his conditioning was always a little off. come the 83 mr o it was wide open like this and boom he nailed it.

I have not been reading the blogs and instagrams ..., so I have no idea of the top 6
    I can even guess

I would like to see Hadi next to Bonac. Does anyone know who will be streaming it?

https://www.digitalmuscle.com/olympia/ hopefully better than last year iherb was just not ready for the server load... digital muscle did the Arnold so they have more experience.
    but I woud prefer something that I can stream right to my tv like Youtube

well it is this weekend. looks like Nathan De nasha is out too .. he is fighting steroids charges.
    Roelly was #3 last year and the highest ranking from last year.

so no Heath, Rami, Rhoden. wow this is really open.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lkxh6UMlZ1Y

OK so this year is wide open... I have got say, it could be anyone's game. this will come down to who is in shape, ripped and big..and no politics..which is the way should.
    there is no last year's champion that is "the favorite" that can be a little off and still win.

so I am looking at this list, and it is down to
    rolley, bonac,mcmillian, Morel,curry,kuklo and we can not rule out dexter, hadi,moore and of course anyone that manages to figure out their peak perfectly ( everyone else on the list)...
    it happen before when Samir Bannout came out of no where to Win...I mean he was always good,but his conditioning was always a little off. come the 83 mr o it was wide open like this and boom he nailed it.

I have not been reading the blogs and instagrams ..., so I have no idea of the top 6
    I can even guess
    Top 6 for me

Roelly
    Brandon
    Bonac
    Hadi
    Dexter
    Cedric OR luke

Morel could sneak into that mix easily, he’s peeled out of his shoes right now. Patrick Moore could surprise EVERYONE and will.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange24 View Post
    Top 6 for me

Roelly
    Brandon
    Bonac
    Hadi
    Dexter
    Cedric OR luke

Morel could sneak into that mix easily, he’s peeled out of his shoes right now. Patrick Moore could surprise EVERYONE and will.
    in that order?

I'd be impressed with any one that put down the top six and got 3 in right placing ..and the other 3 in top 6 ...this is up for grabs

you didn't have Kuklo in there, I thought last year he made serious improvements. didn't he break top 6

in that order?

I'd be impressed with any one that put down the top six and got 3 in right placing ..and the other 3 in top 6 ...this is up for grabs

you didn't have Kuklo in there, I thought last year he made serious improvements. didn't he break top 6
    Not in that order. Love Steve but don’t see him
    Top 6. The entire list is interchangeable for sure!!! Freakin dexter could win. I’ll say this though, if Cedric NAILS it, he wins.