agreed

Re: Olympia Contestants

Mr. Olympia 2019 Men’s 212 Results & Prize Money

1. Kamal Elgargni, $50,000
    2. Derek Lunsford, $20,000
    3. Shaun Clarida, $10,000
    4. John Jewett, $6,000
    5. Ahmad Ashkanani, $4,000

I didn't know Flex was out... ashkanani is kind of a surprise ...he is usually dead on
    it was a toss up for me between lunsford and elgargni ..but I would lean toward elgargni
    unsford looked bigger, but elgargni had better lines and appeared more ripped

as for prejudging of the open... wow that was a tough call... Rolley has done an amazing job pulling in his bubble gut..I would say he doesn't have one anymore
    top 3 brandon hadi and bonac ..no idea who is going to win

Quote Originally Posted by xdude View Post
    Mr. Olympia 2019 Men’s 212 Results & Prize Money

1. Kamal Elgargni, $50,000
    2. Derek Lunsford, $20,000
    3. Shaun Clarida, $10,000
    4. John Jewett, $6,000
    5. Ahmad Ashkanani, $4,000

I didn't know Flex was out... ashkanani is kind of a surprise ...he is usually dead on
    it was a toss up for me between lunsford and elgargni ..but I would lean toward elgargni
    unsford looked bigger, but elgargni had better lines and appeared more ripped

as for prejudging of the open... wow that was a tough call... Rolley has done an amazing job pulling in his bubble gut..I would say he doesn't have one anymore
    top 3 brandon hadi and bonac ..no idea who is going to win
    Derek Lunsford looked awful, way off. The guys gotta go open and stop sucking down to 212. No detail or conditioning. And he has the potential to smoke the entire line up.

Open class has me mystified. Only thing I know for sure is hadi in definitely top 4. Brandon will probably win though, he has enough to win. Why is no one ever completely peeled anymore?!

Brandon
    Rolly
    Hadi
    Bonac
    Dexter
    And I disagreed with kuklow being in the first call out.

Mcmillian could move up to 3-4th tonight. Stay tuned.

for the first call out, I think they were covering the bases... that was a big line up..
    once they started, kuklo definitely didn't belong.... I didn't see the compulsories he must have look better then..

Quote Originally Posted by xdude View Post
    for the first call out, I think they were covering the bases... that was a big line up..
    once they started, kuklo definitely didn't belong.... I didn't see the compulsories he must have look better then..
    I have Luke over kuklow

do you have a good link for the 212 compulsories/prejudging?
    all I can find is copies of phone video , mostly portrait instead of landscape ( why do people do that, my tv is not portrait, also too much ceiling and floor)

1. Brandon Curry, $400,000
    2. William Bonac, $150,000
    3. Hadi Choopan, $100,000
    4. Dexter Jackson, $45,000
    5. Roelly Winklaar, $40,000

I would have hadi in second ..but pretty much agree

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

All I have to say is Chris Bumstead deserved the win, he has the Classic Physique look and looked phenomenal, I know they were picking him apart, but he rose in the end. I believe Steve Weinberger did a good job with his picks...Sandy did great with the ladies, the Ms. Olympia Bikini came out of left field for sure. It was an interesting Olympia this year for sure.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    All I have to say is Chris Bumstead deserved the win, he has the Classic Physique look and looked phenomenal, I know they were picking him apart, but he rose in the end. I believe Steve Weinberger did a good job with his picks...Sandy did great with the ladies, the Ms. Olympia Bikini came out of left field for sure. It was an interesting Olympia this year for sure.
    I can’t argue too bad with where placings ended up. Was a strange weekend for sure. Pre judging was a shit show for the open, not a soul in shape besides Patrick Moore and maybe hadi. William was there but about 80%. Most tightened up for finals. Brandon’s legs were a mess, nothing from behind like hammies, no separation in quads. His showing was good enough though, phenomenal structure.

Breon and bum are apples and oranges. It’s really whichever you prefer. Breon was 100% like every year and didn’t win which was odd to
    me because he was the standard for the division. I’m saying Chris didn’t deserve the win but nothing else breon could have done, he was at his all time
    Best.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Orange24 View Post
    I can’t argue too bad with where placings ended up. Was a strange weekend for sure. Pre judging was a shit show for the open, not a soul in shape besides Patrick Moore and maybe hadi. William was there but about 80%. Most tightened up for finals. Brandon’s legs were a mess, nothing from behind like hammies, no separation in quads. His showing was good enough though, phenomenal structure.

Breon and bum are apples and oranges. It’s really whichever you prefer. Breon was 100% like every year and didn’t win which was odd to
    me because he was the standard for the division. I’m saying Chris didn’t deserve the win but nothing else breon could have done, he was at his all time
    Best.
    Yes in prejudging there was a lot of water on stage for sure, except for the women's divisions, cut and dry were the ladies. Enjoyed the fitness competitors routines, and these gals are doing them depleted and dehydrated, crazy.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!