Thread: anyonw going to the Arnold...?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

anyonw going to the Arnold...?

just curious, I am not going, but always wanted to
    any predictions?

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: anyonw going to the Arnold...?

AM is going I believe, which is why he probably hasn't been on here in a bit...
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

be interesting to see the returning guys... supposed to the return of Josh letarnowitz and big ramy ...surprised me this will be his first Arnold..
    any pole dancing?

Hadi Choopen is not going., apparently banned from flying due to corona virus in Iran.... Granted if the virus was that bad in my country, the last place I would be going is on a tightly packed air plane with recirculating air... and for how many f'n hours to be honest, I am surprised he didn't leave 3 weeks ago to avoid flying for so long , so close to the show...

I didn't think he would be competing at the Arnold, well the Corona Virus is a hot topic.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    I didn't think he would be competing at the Arnold, well the Corona Virus is a hot topic.
    yeah now that you typed that , I did not see him on any of the competitor lists, I was a post on MD on youtube that he was not coming...
    Iran is number 2 for deaths due to corona... the US has just started testing, From what I read , there will be a lot more cases in the US
    and a lot of people probably have al ready had it ... there are a lot of people it did not effect

Quote Originally Posted by xdude View Post
    yeah now that you typed that , I did not see him on any of the competitor lists, I was a post on MD on youtube that he was not coming...
    Iran is number 2 for deaths due to corona... the US has just started testing, From what I read , there will be a lot more cases in the US
    and a lot of people probably have al ready had it ... there are a lot of people it did not effect
    The media is creating fear IMO, it's basically a strain of flu from what I have read, and every year they have us take a flu shot for a strain from the previous year which doesn't cover the new strains, so what is the difference? Swine Flu, Bird Flu, Corona Virus, not trying to downplay it, but it seems very well hyped. I don't go to a public gym, don't go to events where there are a lot of people, pretty much am a home body on the coast, hang out at home 90% of the time but am in public in the city I work for, so no handshakes, and just keep my distance from sick people and wash hands many times a day, all we can really do besides keep our immune systems healthy, eat healthy, and thank God for good health.