Thread: gyms are priority to open

gyms are priority to open

A lobby group managed to get this through..
    although I think anyone here would approve this idea that gyms should be a priority..

But my questions is how they are going to maintain social distancing ...
    I saw a CEO of a Gym chain saying we can maintain safety on CNBC... But you know how you can tell when a self centered asshole is lying to get his bonus .
    they then panned to the gym and the training they were going through, seemed to me that it was weak response ...
    I don't know about your gym, but mine has treadmills right next to each other, and if they spaced them 6 feet , we are talking 1/3 the tread mills.
    and who wants to work out in a face mask?Anyhow , I am in Mass. which has moved to number state #3 for cases... and deaths. although the nursing homes just bumped us up...( very sad )

https://www.kcra.com/article/with-lo...plan/32250941#

Re: gyms are priority to open

Quote Originally Posted by xdude View Post
    A lobby group managed to get this through..
    although I think anyone here would approve this idea that gyms should be a priority..

But my questions is how they are going to maintain social distancing ...
    I saw a CEO of a Gym chain saying we can maintain safety on CNBC... But you know how you can tell when a self centered asshole is lying to get his bonus .
    they then panned to the gym and the training they were going through, seemed to me that it was weak response ...
    I don't know about your gym, but mine has treadmills right next to each other, and if they spaced them 6 feet , we are talking 1/3 the tread mills.
    and who wants to work out in a face mask?Anyhow , I am in Mass. which has moved to number state #3 for cases... and deaths. although the nursing homes just bumped us up...( very sad )

https://www.kcra.com/article/with-lo...plan/32250941#

Mine is opening back up and posted all the rules on facebook. Gotta stay 12' away and you gotta wipe down your equipment after. I just want to be back in there with my bros benching heavy ass shit while we spot each other.

Re: gyms are priority to open

Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    Mine is opening back up and posted all the rules on facebook. Gotta stay 12' away and you gotta wipe down your equipment after. I just want to be back in there with my bros benching heavy ass shit while we spot each other.
    12 feet?
    wow... that would limit my gym to about 30 people