Thread: First Time Cycle for Women’s Fat Burning?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: First Time Cycle for Women’s Fat Burning?

MA is absolutely correct. Reynolds is also correct.. Once you have your BMR estimated, you multiply it by activity and you'll have your TDEE. BMR is fasting or resting. TDEE (total daily energy expenditure),which is your calories you burn in order to function on a day-to-day basis. Most times it will take 400-500 'under your TDEE' to create a deficit in order to create weight loss. As your body weight and body fat% decrease, so do your caloric needs.
    You can put her height, weight, age and activity level up, we'll give you/her the numbers. It can be a foundation on which to build a great starting point for anyone beginning their nutrition journey.

Stay safe brother...................AM

Re: First Time Cycle for Women’s Fat Burning?

well if you are willing to try something crazy like AAS to loose weight , you could try DNP.
    However DNP really should be reserved for people that already have a control of their diet .
    and ECA stack culd be added to a diet to aid in weight loss.

so in summation, every one is right, get the bmr, subtract a few 100 calories and work from there.

from there , figure out 1-2 lbs a week, for women, I think 1 lb a week i close to max for a women ,especially for a smaller framed woman.
    it is a matter of percentages.a 250 lb guy loosing 2 lbs is less than a percent
    1 100 lb women loosing a lb is loosing 1%

my $.02