Thread: If you guys are interested...

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

If you guys are interested...

https://www.americanmediaperiscope.n...of-the-madness

Here is another news source that is not mainstream media propaganda controlled by government. Watch from the current episode back, there are some great speakers who weigh in on the crap going on in the world. I truly believe a civil war is upon us...or just call me crazy, but watch for yourself.

God bless and God bless America!
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Re: If you guys are interested...

Keep smiling and sharpen all tools - !! Thanks-Pops

I think you guys would be interested in the past three nights episodes, especially last night...hope you guys enjoy the madness!!!
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Now that Fox News has sold out ....need to find a news service that is judgement proof

Quote Originally Posted by xdude View Post
    Now that Fox News has sold out ....need to find a news service that is judgement proof
    It's not about judgement for me, it's about TRUTH...NONE of the media news tells the truth, you have to either listen to underground news or other countries news about us.

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    It's not about judgement for me, it's about TRUTH...NONE of the media news tells the truth, you have to either listen to underground news or other countries news about us.
    Have done all of this and still is hard to find any truth -Thanks-Pops

judgement proof means that they have so little money , they can not be sued....
    they can lie all they want , It is a new trick of the ultra rich set up a shell corp, say anything you want , then when they get sue fold saying they are bankrupt.

.... but the story is out there..the damage is done.
    Just look at Newsmax and OAN and the Dominian thing.... both those networks will settle out of court for large sums or go under
    my suspicion is they will go under ..
    So you can blame main stream media all you want , but in the end you are opposed to the spin

I have been watching a lot of the "the hill" rising it is a news service I found on youtube.

they have the left and the right , however they have taken to the idea to talk about news of all things. Most of the time they agree
    after all a politician doing bad should transcend the beliefs of the reporter.. they have slowly built it up over the last couple years and have gotten a lot of "friends of the show"

also if you question a story , then you should look it up on snopes... they started as a double check on urban legends and like...but have evolved in to a media checker
    I like the scale too... they often mark a story as some what true or some what false and explain the logic...

Here is something else to watch with an open mind...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/nFMwCaApptoe/