Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: covid denier dies of covid

covid denier dies of covid

So a fitness guru from the Ukraine learned the hard way that Covid is real...Sad 8days after feeling bad he was dead
    the pictures make him look in real good shape ..

Influencer Dmitriy Stuzhuk Dead Of Coronavirus After Telling Followers It Wasn't Real

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainm...cid=uxbndlbing

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: covid denier dies of covid

Well it's not fake, just ask Knights...we also have had several friends whom have had it, but they came out of it too. I guess this is why our governor says he will "methodically and stubbornly" reopen CA. Oregon is pretty bad right now too due to all the protests and stuff going on in the city. Wear your masks and do what you need to do to keep yourselves healthy and COVID free
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    Well it's not fake, just ask Knights...
    So does Knights have it or had it? I hope he is OK.

What a lot of these deniers don't seem to realize is that a lot of people have permanent scarring. they say " it is just a cold"
    yes it is in the cold family of viruses ... just some people get a cold, some don't notice .... and a small percentage end up in the hospital and die.
    however even some that recover end up with lung damage...

I saw a video from one of these deniers, pointing out there was no lines going to the hospital and the place was empty
    thinking he is smart he yell " where are the covid people?" and speeds away
    you can hear in the background a nurse yelling "we don't leave them in the lobby"

and the parking lot was empty because they do not allow visitors
    Last edited by xdude; 10-20-2020 at 07:05 AM.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xdude View Post
    So does Knights have it or had it? I hope he is OK.

What a lot of these deniers don't seem to realize is that a lot of people have permanent scarring. they say " it is just a cold"
    yes it is in the cold family of viruses ... just some people get a cold, some don't notice .... and a small percentage end up in the hospital and die.
    however even some that recover end up with lung damage...

I saw a video from one of these deniers, pointing out there was no lines going to the hospital and the place was empty
    thinking he is smart he yell " where are the covid people?" and speeds away
    you can hear in the background a nurse yelling "we don't leave them in the lobby"

and the parking lot was empty because they do not allow visitors
    Knights can chime in, his wife got it twice and his daughter had it, I am not sure if he contracted it too, we have had several friends that have had it, some were even before it hit the media back in the end of last year 2019, they all are fine, but it's real. Sad that guy passed away from it, we are doing our best to stay healthy, got our flu shots as well...here in CA we are still basically on restrictions, as the governor Newsom said "we will open up methodically and stubbornly" which I guess is good.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

well the Mass Gov was a former head of an HMO ( for covid he is the man you need , we just luck out) Anyhow he used to listen to to doctors.
    and HMO are all about a penny spent can translate into a dollar saved philosophy.
    from the beginning I said we need a cheap accurate test that is fast to beat this..just saw they are releasing a 5 minute one for $5
    We have screening ever where now. Free screening in hot zones ( defined as 1 in a 100k) and we have contact tracing.
    Restaurants are supposed to take phone numbers if you go there in case they have to call you ...I have only had that happen once , but you pay by credit card so.
    Saw another women that was a big denier on the news , she got it and was saying it was real....

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Wash your hands- wear a GOOD mask(s) -avoid crowded area - take your supps - stay in good health and vaccine - testing and tracing will put this behind us-plus the anti viral drugs and other treatments are further along now -we got this-KEEP SMILING -Love you guys-Pops

This COVID ain’t no joke. For those that think it’s a hoax, you’re crazy. There is no way the entire world could be in on this.

My 6 year old daughter got it back May after going to a birthday party. Her symptoms were mild like a bad cold. She seemed fine after 2 weeks of rest, but the long term effects are still left to be seen. She now does have some other medical issues going on that may be attributed to the COVID.

During that time, my wife got it from my daughter, her symptoms were not as mild. My wife spent 3 days in the hospital and weeks quarantined at home upstairs while my 2 daughters and I lived in the basement.

After about 3 weeks, she started to feel somewhat better and decided she was strong enough to venture out. She tested positive again, and was again hospitalized.

This was around late June, early July. After her 2nd positive, she has not been anywhere close to what she was. She is miserable daily, doesn’t have the strength to do much. She describes it as like having really bad allergies that never go away and can’t be comforted by any means.

Her last MRI shows scarring of lung tissue and she also has some mental issues going on right now too.

To those naysayers, wait until you or someone you love gets it. It’s a life changer.

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by knights View Post
    This COVID ain’t no joke. For those that think it’s a hoax, you’re crazy. There is no way the entire world could be in on this.

My 6 year old daughter got it back May after going to a birthday party. Her symptoms were mild like a bad cold. She seemed fine after 2 weeks of rest, but the long term effects are still left to be seen. She now does have some other medical issues going on that may be attributed to the COVID.

During that time, my wife got it from my daughter, her symptoms were not as mild. My wife spent 3 days in the hospital and weeks quarantined at home upstairs while my 2 daughters and I lived in the basement.

After about 3 weeks, she started to feel somewhat better and decided she was strong enough to venture out. She tested positive again, and was again hospitalized.

This was around late June, early July. After her 2nd positive, she has not been anywhere close to what she was. She is miserable daily, doesn’t have the strength to do much. She describes it as like having really bad allergies that never go away and can’t be comforted by any means.

Her last MRI shows scarring of lung tissue and she also has some mental issues going on right now too.

To those naysayers, wait until you or someone you love gets it. It’s a life changer.
    Hang in there -our thoughts and prayers have been with you guys-Pops

So Fox news is in Quarantine...
    By
    Sarah Ellison
    October 26, 2020 at 12:06 PM EDT

Eight days out from a presidential election, the president of Fox News and key members of the network’s election team have been told to quarantine after they were exposed to someone who tested positive for the novel coronavirus.

Until they test negative for the virus three times in a row, the anchors will be broadcasting their shows from home, according to two people with knowledge of the situation, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss private health matters.

The infected person was on a flight chartered to transport Fox News employees returning to New York from the Thursday night presidential debate in Nashville. The person tested negative before departing Nashville and positive after returning.

Those on the flight included Jay Wallace, the network’s president; Bret Baier, the chief political anchor; Martha MacCallum, anchor of Fox’s nightly news show “The Story”; as well as two other members of the network’s election team, Juan Williams and Dana Perino, who are co-hosts of “The Five.”
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...105_story.html
    so apparently after trump rallies thereis a local spike in covid too

https://www.americanprogress.org/iss...ovid-19-cases/

Sorry to hear that Knights. I hope everything works out for your family.