Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vip

Vip

How does one get to be a VIP, donate some cashola to the site or what does that entail?

Re: Vip

Yeah no shit rite, I noticed yesterday that all of a sudden a bunch of ass clowns lol turned from regular members to VIPs and I'm wondering how

V.I.P.

You need to have swag like OD bro.. I mean he signs everything -OD... If you were cool like that maybe they would make you an VIP... btw.. VIP Very Important Playa!

Heck I got more swag than you two lame-os.. I mean if you ask you cool enough to be VIP

It's admin and mods that decide. Personally, I'm looking for guys that know their shit, post up good info and contribute to the board in a positive way.

If you're not a VIP and do all of these things, it's probably just that we haven't made it happen yet. We just started it, so it's gonna take us a bit to get all of the guys that deserve it.

OD is in his own category because he's the alpha male around here and has a giant cock. The rest of us mods won't let him meet our wives.
    Last edited by exphys88; 08-10-2012 at 06:39 PM.
    Credentials:
    Masters Degree-Exercise Physiology
    Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist-ACSM

V.I.P.

^^agreed!

Hide the wives, hide the gfs, and for some of you hide the mistresses! BECOME OD IS COMING!

I dont add much to the forum so I dont expect to ever be VIP ;-p

Quote Originally Posted by exphys88 View Post
    It's admin and mods that decide. Personally, I'm looking for guys that know their shit, post up good info and contribute to the board in a positive way.

If you're not a VIP and do all of these things, it's probably just that we haven't made it happen yet. We just started it, so it's gonna take us a bit to get all of the guys that deserve it.

OD is in his own category because he's the alpha male around here and has a giant cock. The rest of us mods won't let him meet our wives.

When you guys get to me I want mine to read "VIB" for very important beaner

Quote Originally Posted by JMattes View Post
    You need to have swag like OD bro.. I mean he signs everything -OD... If you were cool like that maybe they would make you an VIP... btw.. VIP Very Important Playa!

Heck I got more swag than you two lame-os.. I mean if you ask you cool enough to be VIP
    Well I'm screwed then....I contribute and have fun, but i have no swagger and all that...and I don't know my shit cause I'm still a noobie basically and I just have average cock size, so I guess I'm out. Can't you guys just give me a title like "Jr. Mentor" or something stupid like that....LOL...but "Chief Ass Clown" sounds grand as well.
    Last edited by Ecto; 08-10-2012 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecto View Post
    Well I'm screwed then....I contribute and have fun, but i have no swagger and all that...and I don't know my shit cause I'm still a noobie basically and I just have average cock size, so I guess I'm out. Can't you guys just give me a title like "Jr. Mentor" or something stupid like that....LOL...but "Chief Ass Clown" sounds grand as well.
    You'd be surprised how much you can learn in a year if you put the time in. Read a ton and ask a lot of questions.

I had over 3000 posts my first year online and I bet I read nearly every sticky on every major board. This kind of a lifestyle requires a solid understanding of human physiology and pharmaceuticals.
    Last edited by exphys88; 08-10-2012 at 10:29 PM.
    Credentials:
    Masters Degree-Exercise Physiology
    Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist-ACSM

Is the cashola route still open?

V.I.P.

Lol its like muscle bro.. even with the cashola and the gear.. you still need to earn it!