Quote Originally Posted by GhostProfit View Post
Let me ask you something. I had windows 10 put on my home PC and now its all screwed up, email, log on, and its super slow. I tried to due a reset to older days, but it won't go. Any idea what I can do to get it back to Windows 7? My wife had me upgrade it, I wish I wouldn't of.. I guess she heard win 7 wouldn't support outlook mail?
hey guy:
not sure what is going on from your description, however there is a rollback tool for windows 10 back tp 7

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-d...stallation.%20

if the link doesn't work just google "rollback win 10 to win 7"

however win 7 is EOL and there fore has no security patches since it ended. ( a couple years ago )

I would try first , looking at the task manager and look for some process that is taking way too much cpu
I suspect you have something running that does not work on 10. looking for something using 100% of the cpu or network

second it could be just patching, windows 10 takes patching seriously and has priority over even the user
my system is a crawl until the patch is done... leave it on over night and reboot in the morning ... that will give plenty of time to install any patch you need

I actually use Ubuntu Linux mostly, but tax software doesn't run on Ubuntu
hth