Thread: Pandemic Denier Ted Nugent Tests Positive for COVID: 'I Thought I Was Dying'

Pandemic Denier Ted Nugent Tests Positive for COVID: 'I Thought I Was Dying'

Nugent's positive test comes less than two weeks after he asked: "'Why weren't we shut down for COVID-1 through -18?'" during an April 7 Facebook Live, in which he lamented the cancellation of his tour.

The name for the COVID-19 disease, which is caused by a novel coronavirus called SARS-CoV-2, did not originate from a sequential list.

TED don't give up, just keep arguing, this is is not real....Virus often cave to a good string of denials , internet lies and badly informed arguments ......

and for the rest of us that believe this is real...stay safe and get the vaccine if you can

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Re: Pandemic Denier Ted Nugent Tests Positive for COVID: 'I Thought I Was Dying'

Complete moron ~ the guy has nothing of value to offer - a shitty entertainer - and he is just plain ignorant -Pops

Re: Pandemic Denier Ted Nugent Tests Positive for COVID: 'I Thought I Was Dying'

the guy wrote "wang dang sweet poontang"... how can you not think this man is a not a bastion of knowledge on multiple subjects...? LOL

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xdude View Post
    the guy wrote "wang dang sweet poontang"... how can you not think this man is a not a bastion of knowledge on multiple subjects...? LOL
    Sounds like a real wizard to me lol~