Thread: NAC..Read

NAC..Read

I'm putting this in chit chat for all to see. N acetyl cysteine (NAC) has been ban by the FDA. Amazon, its gone.. You should be able to get it local, for now.. But not for long.. Buy it NOW.. It will be only prescription sold as 'Mucomyst' (acetylcysteine)...I will do a full story on my page........................AM
    Forever Trust in Who We Are, And Nothing Else Matters !

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Re: NAC..Read

Thanks !!

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

WTF??? Fucking Big Pharma bullshit...
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...KLJVn9V7FjxqY4

Yes it's because it helps against COVID so guess what, they don't want us to have access to it anymore, anything that helps to combat the virus they want to take away to push their vaccine...sorry but not getting the experimental vaccine.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

It is a sad, sad day in America as far as I'm concerned. Remember, NAC helps covert dangerous cancer-causing estrogen metabolites to safer estrogens that can be eliminated by your body. Without NAC, women are going to suffer. A new trail just started 'Trojan Horse Strategy' for breast cancer that employs NAC!
    Furthermore, people with liver (me) or respiratory issues are going to suffer more. Those with Covid can no longer rely on the NAC which thins mucus in the lung.. I simply cannot see any reason for it to be taken away from us...
    But the FDA sees NAC as a 'drug' because the chemical moiety is sold as (Mucomyst) and they've decided that you and I should no longer be able to have free access to it. 'Liberals'!! Think of this people: The ban may extend to the entire ingredient, meaning we 'may' have to say goodbye to NAC forever, IN ALL SUPPLEMENTS Look at some of your protein powders, Its in ALOT......

If this makes your nervous, wait till you find out how 12 other 'Supplements" are not to secure right now! I will give you a 'heads up' when I get more info...Its Not Good!!! N acetyl cysteine (NAC) is an >amino acid< that is useful to you making glutathione in your body..

SO: The supplement called NAC is now under fire and if you rely on it, this is your courtesy reminder to purchase it while its available at your local health food store , or at your favorite online vitamin shop. If you're interested in more of the medical benefits that NAC ( N acetyl cysteine) provides, read MA's article!! (Thanks MA)!! This is a life-saving compound and will stay fresh for several years if you have it on hand. Stay Strong............................AM
    Last edited by AnalogMan; 05-20-2021 at 05:41 PM.
    Forever Trust in Who We Are, And Nothing Else Matters !

Just ordered 24 bottles of it from my vitamin place, will continue to stock up on it...FUCK THE FDA!!!

Went on Amazon to order my Animal vitamin, omega, and immune packs and they already pulled the immune packs from the site, so had to order straight from Universal Nutrition. This makes me so fucking furious, glad I am not on Tren right now...

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    Went on Amazon to order my Animal vitamin, omega, and immune packs and they already pulled the immune packs from the site, so had to order straight from Universal Nutrition. This makes me so fucking furious, glad I am not on Tren right now...
    The whole thing is nuts - go figure ~