Thread: Pandemic Denier age 33 dies of Covid ...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Pandemic Denier age 33 dies of Covid ...

so apparently this guy was very vocal about not wearing masks, and against vaccines.
    I feel bad for his family , however anyone that riposted I don't need a vaccine I have an immune system, might want to pay attention
    as a cop this guy could have gotten the shot in the first round but refused.

https://www.denverpost.com/2021/05/2...ty-dies-covid/

Trujillo was opposed to the vaccine, according to public posts on his Facebook page. He posted multiple images and comments about mask-wearing and the vaccine, including one with his picture framed by the words, “I don’t care if you’ve had your vaccine.”

On April 26 he reposted a TikTok video of a man, who identified himself as a former Marine, who said people should not take a COVID-19 vaccination because the long-term side effects were unknown. Trujillo commented, “I’ll get it later on after y’all start growing apendages (sic) out of y’all’s foreheads.”

BTW Mass. opened the bars tonight...without masks ... I did like "al fresco" hope they continue it for at least the summer

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Re: Pandemic Denier age 33 dies of Covid ...

Should be interesting ~

I have a lot of mixed feelings about these types of stories.
    1) I do not wish any one to die
    2) this guy listen to crap web pages and bought the lie ... and these lies are still being told .
    and people are still believing them...even though he died to prove them wrong.

3) I also have a part of me that believes you should live the life you want ...and in a way he did just that...

I know that is kind of a weird way of looking at ..

again I don't wish anyone to die...

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

https://undividedginacloud.buzzsprou...-s-coming-next

Well I will put this out there, I will not get the jab, shot, "vaccine", I do fully believe there is way more to this whole thing than the propaganda news will report, above is an interesting interview you all should listen to. I have MANY more links to news that you won't hear on the TV news channels, am I a conspiracy theorist...well no, but I believe in researching things (blame OD, LB, Knights, and AM for that...we all are supposed to do our research on gear before we decide to go to the dark side right? Were we going to find the truth about gear from the news or social media...of course not, you have to dig for the information or truth by other means no? That is what I do regarding this whole pandemic and COVID situation. Anyway I think I will just start posting some interesting videos and other alternative news that you won't hear on mainstream media.

I have lost some friends and family due to my beliefs, but so be it...I will always look for the truth and not believe what our corrupt government or propaganda news media tells me...so I love all my dear brothers here, hope you all stay healthy and safe, but open your minds and eyes to what is really going on.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

https://www.brighteon.com/1b295642-2...b-0b4d28e469a7

Here is another video to watch and listen to, like I said OPEN YOUR MIND, don't believe everything they tell you, do your own research, look for the real truth...all I want to do is plant the seeds for others to just listen to ALL the information out there...I have so much more to post.

Love to my brothers!
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

https://rumble.com/vicm9b-citizens-g...ents-expe.html

Things you won't hear on mainstream news stations