Quote Originally Posted by xdude View Post
the only problem with alternative media ...is they often have an alternative agenda...
and in most cases it is not in your best interest.

like dr tenpenny she basically is hawking vitamins.

like I said , live your life they way you want to.

they way I understand it , this idea for a vaccine has been roaming around for years, however it has never gotten through fda approval due to the catch 22
you can not release a vaccine until it has been tested, and you can not tested it until you can prove it causes no harm.

this special approval for covid will allow similar vaccines to be tested
it will start with some cancer stuff ( after all if you are going to die from cancer in 1 year ,what do you care if you get something in 5 years ... and I agree..that is 4 years you didn't have)
then more serious stuff, etc etc.
we could be getting a lot of vaccines in the future.
Lol, true but like it in everything there is two sides to every story, and the agenda of the left wing is NOT GOOD!!! There will be more stuff coming out soon I am sure, unless cancel culture has their way as they have been. We live in a very fucked up world right now, it's very sad. I just wake up everyday giving honor and glory to our Father and in my daily prayers just asking Him to keep me and my family healthy and safe, to keep my thoughts free of worry, fear, and anxiety, keep me focused on Him, and hope this nightmare goes away.