https://undividedginacloud.buzzsprou...-s-coming-next

Well I will put this out there, I will not get the jab, shot, "vaccine", I do fully believe there is way more to this whole thing than the propaganda news will report, above is an interesting interview you all should listen to. I have MANY more links to news that you won't hear on the TV news channels, am I a conspiracy theorist...well no, but I believe in researching things (blame OD, LB, Knights, and AM for that...we all are supposed to do our research on gear before we decide to go to the dark side right? Were we going to find the truth about gear from the news or social media...of course not, you have to dig for the information or truth by other means no? That is what I do regarding this whole pandemic and COVID situation. Anyway I think I will just start posting some interesting videos and other alternative news that you won't hear on mainstream media.

I have lost some friends and family due to my beliefs, but so be it...I will always look for the truth and not believe what our corrupt government or propaganda news media tells me...so I love all my dear brothers here, hope you all stay healthy and safe, but open your minds and eyes to what is really going on.