Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pandemic Denier age 33 dies of Covid ...

Pandemic Denier age 33 dies of Covid ...

so apparently this guy was very vocal about not wearing masks, and against vaccines.
    I feel bad for his family , however anyone that riposted I don't need a vaccine I have an immune system, might want to pay attention
    as a cop this guy could have gotten the shot in the first round but refused.

https://www.denverpost.com/2021/05/2...ty-dies-covid/

Trujillo was opposed to the vaccine, according to public posts on his Facebook page. He posted multiple images and comments about mask-wearing and the vaccine, including one with his picture framed by the words, “I don’t care if you’ve had your vaccine.”

On April 26 he reposted a TikTok video of a man, who identified himself as a former Marine, who said people should not take a COVID-19 vaccination because the long-term side effects were unknown. Trujillo commented, “I’ll get it later on after y’all start growing apendages (sic) out of y’all’s foreheads.”

BTW Mass. opened the bars tonight...without masks ... I did like "al fresco" hope they continue it for at least the summer

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Re: Pandemic Denier age 33 dies of Covid ...

Should be interesting ~

I have a lot of mixed feelings about these types of stories.
    1) I do not wish any one to die
    2) this guy listen to crap web pages and bought the lie ... and these lies are still being told .
    and people are still believing them...even though he died to prove them wrong.

3) I also have a part of me that believes you should live the life you want ...and in a way he did just that...

I know that is kind of a weird way of looking at ..

again I don't wish anyone to die...

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

https://undividedginacloud.buzzsprou...-s-coming-next

Well I will put this out there, I will not get the jab, shot, "vaccine", I do fully believe there is way more to this whole thing than the propaganda news will report, above is an interesting interview you all should listen to. I have MANY more links to news that you won't hear on the TV news channels, am I a conspiracy theorist...well no, but I believe in researching things (blame OD, LB, Knights, and AM for that...we all are supposed to do our research on gear before we decide to go to the dark side right? Were we going to find the truth about gear from the news or social media...of course not, you have to dig for the information or truth by other means no? That is what I do regarding this whole pandemic and COVID situation. Anyway I think I will just start posting some interesting videos and other alternative news that you won't hear on mainstream media.

I have lost some friends and family due to my beliefs, but so be it...I will always look for the truth and not believe what our corrupt government or propaganda news media tells me...so I love all my dear brothers here, hope you all stay healthy and safe, but open your minds and eyes to what is really going on.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

https://www.brighteon.com/1b295642-2...b-0b4d28e469a7

Here is another video to watch and listen to, like I said OPEN YOUR MIND, don't believe everything they tell you, do your own research, look for the real truth...all I want to do is plant the seeds for others to just listen to ALL the information out there...I have so much more to post.

Love to my brothers!
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

https://rumble.com/vicm9b-citizens-g...ents-expe.html

Things you won't hear on mainstream news stations

the only problem with alternative media ...is they often have an alternative agenda...
    and in most cases it is not in your best interest.

like dr tenpenny she basically is hawking vitamins.

like I said , live your life they way you want to.

they way I understand it , this idea for a vaccine has been roaming around for years, however it has never gotten through fda approval due to the catch 22
    you can not release a vaccine until it has been tested, and you can not tested it until you can prove it causes no harm.

this special approval for covid will allow similar vaccines to be tested
    it will start with some cancer stuff ( after all if you are going to die from cancer in 1 year ,what do you care if you get something in 5 years ... and I agree..that is 4 years you didn't have)
    then more serious stuff, etc etc.
    we could be getting a lot of vaccines in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by xdude View Post
    the only problem with alternative media ...is they often have an alternative agenda...
    and in most cases it is not in your best interest.

like dr tenpenny she basically is hawking vitamins.

like I said , live your life they way you want to.

they way I understand it , this idea for a vaccine has been roaming around for years, however it has never gotten through fda approval due to the catch 22
    you can not release a vaccine until it has been tested, and you can not tested it until you can prove it causes no harm.

this special approval for covid will allow similar vaccines to be tested
    it will start with some cancer stuff ( after all if you are going to die from cancer in 1 year ,what do you care if you get something in 5 years ... and I agree..that is 4 years you didn't have)
    then more serious stuff, etc etc.
    we could be getting a lot of vaccines in the future.
    Lol, true but like it in everything there is two sides to every story, and the agenda of the left wing is NOT GOOD!!! There will be more stuff coming out soon I am sure, unless cancel culture has their way as they have been. We live in a very fucked up world right now, it's very sad. I just wake up everyday giving honor and glory to our Father and in my daily prayers just asking Him to keep me and my family healthy and safe, to keep my thoughts free of worry, fear, and anxiety, keep me focused on Him, and hope this nightmare goes away.

Critical Race Theory is Marxist:

The Biden administration and the "Woke" left are embracing a radical new approach to our culture and life.

Its called: "Critical Race Theory"

It claims that people who are "white" and from "European" backgrounds have succeeded because of their color, and they have Oppressed people of color.

Thus, people of color have been wronged and if they Fight Back in any way then they are Morally right.

Make no mistake about it, the left's anti-Christian and anti-Semitic agenda is their goal..

The Governor of California, Gavin Newsom, actually banned private home Bible Studies, while OK,ing mass BLM protests...

This is a sickening violation of religious freedom.

This has everything to do with the power grab by the left to systematically dismantle religion and banish God from our lips, mind, and hearts of the faithful, remove His holy name from our civil society, even destroying religious symbols and artifacts along the way.

The media was so proud of tens of thousands of BLM protesters last year who burn down our cities. And yet, in San Francisco the Roman archdiocese was slapped with a cease-and-desist order saying church's violated a local ban on large outdoor gatherings.

Then singing in church was banned..

"To forbid singing in a church is morally reprehensible. That is how we petition Heaven"...

This is a war on Christianity, and this is exactly what the left has in store..

This is serious stuff. Our faith and our ability to worship is in serious jeopardy, and this is what they want in our school also!!!!!
    God Bless...........AM

Note: This post is for my brother MA, I fill your pain.. Hang in their, we will prevail!!!!!!!!
    Forever Trust in Who We Are, And Nothing Else Matters !

Quote Originally Posted by AnalogMan View Post
    Critical Race Theory is Marxist:

The Biden administration and the "Woke" left are embracing a radical new approach to our culture and life.

Its called: "Critical Race Theory"

It claims that people who are "white" and from "European" backgrounds have succeeded because of their color, and they have Oppressed people of color.

Thus, people of color have been wronged and if they Fight Back in any way then they are Morally right.

Make no mistake about it, the left's anti-Christian and anti-Semitic agenda is their goal..

The Governor of California, Gavin Newsom, actually banned private home Bible Studies, while OK,ing mass BLM protests...

This is a sickening violation of religious freedom.

This has everything to do with the power grab by the left to systematically dismantle religion and banish God from our lips, mind, and hearts of the faithful, remove His holy name from our civil society, even destroying religious symbols and artifacts along the way.

The media was so proud of tens of thousands of BLM protesters last year who burn down our cities. And yet, in San Francisco the Roman archdiocese was slapped with a cease-and-desist order saying church's violated a local ban on large outdoor gatherings.

Then singing in church was banned..

"To forbid singing in a church is morally reprehensible. That is how we petition Heaven"...

This is a war on Christianity, and this is exactly what the left has in store..

This is serious stuff. Our faith and our ability to worship is in serious jeopardy, and this is what they want in our school also!!!!!
    God Bless...........AM

Note: This post is for my brother MA, I fill your pain.. Hang in their, we will prevail!!!!!!!!
    You are 100% correct my brother, it is a war of Good vs. Evil right now, and we need to fight back for our rights and our freedoms. This new administration is pure evil, and I'm sorry all of this has been planned for years, Trump got in the way back in 2016 otherwise this would have happened back then, now they are just pushing it harder and faster to make up for lost time. It is sad and scary at the same time but God will prevail, need to keep Him in the forefront of our daily lives and keep praying and fighting for Him!!! He has already defeated Satan, but these worshippers keep trying. Thanks AM, it is a daily battle, everyday, and I know I will die on the battlefield for our Father, will never submit to this demonic regime. They are trying to divide us, and it's working! The vaccinated vs. unvaccinated, get the shot or else!!! Why in God's name would they be giving incentives like the lottery, and other means for everyone who gets the shot? They have NEVER done this with any other vaccine, people need to ask themselves these questions...