Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pandemic Denier age 33 dies of Covid ...

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: Pandemic Denier age 33 dies of Covid ...

Quote Originally Posted by AnalogMan View Post
    Critical Race Theory is Marxist:

The Biden administration and the "Woke" left are embracing a radical new approach to our culture and life.

Its called: "Critical Race Theory"

It claims that people who are "white" and from "European" backgrounds have succeeded because of their color, and they have Oppressed people of color.

Thus, people of color have been wronged and if they Fight Back in any way then they are Morally right.

Make no mistake about it, the left's anti-Christian and anti-Semitic agenda is their goal..

The Governor of California, Gavin Newsom, actually banned private home Bible Studies, while OK,ing mass BLM protests...

This is a sickening violation of religious freedom.

This has everything to do with the power grab by the left to systematically dismantle religion and banish God from our lips, mind, and hearts of the faithful, remove His holy name from our civil society, even destroying religious symbols and artifacts along the way.

The media was so proud of tens of thousands of BLM protesters last year who burn down our cities. And yet, in San Francisco the Roman archdiocese was slapped with a cease-and-desist order saying church's violated a local ban on large outdoor gatherings.

Then singing in church was banned..

"To forbid singing in a church is morally reprehensible. That is how we petition Heaven"...

This is a war on Christianity, and this is exactly what the left has in store..

This is serious stuff. Our faith and our ability to worship is in serious jeopardy, and this is what they want in our school also!!!!!
    God Bless...........AM

Note: This post is for my brother MA, I fill your pain.. Hang in their, we will prevail!!!!!!!!
    https://rumble.com/vhddjz-david-icke...-may-2021.html
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

"Critical Race Theory"

is that something real?... I was watching a liberal program and they were arguing if this even existed.

Dave Icke is awesome, he has the absolute best conspiracy theories by far ..a Lizard ruling elite . Like we need another species to be evil ....classic

he sells out crowds , and talks about being kept silent.
    there is a documentary on him, I think on Netflix.... ( yeah there is no one subscribing to Netflix.)

2 hours of really out there theories... but like throwing pasta on the fridge, eventually something will stick.
    I love him

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xdude View Post
    Dave Icke is awesome, he has the absolute best conspiracy theories by far ..a Lizard ruling elite . Like we need another species to be evil ....classic

he sells out crowds , and talks about being kept silent.
    there is a documentary on him, I think on Netflix.... ( yeah there is no one subscribing to Netflix.)

2 hours of really out there theories... but like throwing pasta on the fridge, eventually something will stick.
    I love him

You will enjoy this video, interview with Simon Parkes... everyone should watch this, ask yourself this question...why would they be lieing and what would they get out of it?

Yes Critical Race Theory IS REAL!
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Biden kicked of his presidency by issuing a stern 'warning' during his inauguration speech concerning the "rise" in political extremism, "white supremacy', domestic terrorism, that they must confront and will defeat"

June 1, the president described the threat from " white supremacy "as the most lethal threat to the homeland security today"

This administration is also planning to deploy " digital literacy" and "digital fitness" programs designed to combat "malicious" content online that the bad actors deliberately try to disseminate".

In other words, they'll spy on you through what you search online and post on social media and use that as a means of justification when it comes time to strip you of your First Amendment rights and jail you for having a dissenting option!

Of course, they're really talking about MAGA people here, and not BLM and Antifa, folks who have legitimately started riots and committed political violence.

Who decides what kind of rhetoric is "white supremacy?" And how likely are the standards and guidelines for this 'nonsense' going to essentially only target "conservatives" and anything that is remotely against the policies of the Democratic Party????

Absolutely Terrifying..........................God Bless...............AM
    Forever Trust in Who We Are, And Nothing Else Matters !

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post

You will enjoy this video, interview with Simon Parkes... everyone should watch this, ask yourself this question...why would they be lieing and what would they get out of it?

Yes Critical Race Theory IS REAL!
    I see the video is pull.... suppressing the truth? LOL

while on the subject youtube is a corporation and therefore has no obligation to broadcast anyone.... I am not sure where anyone thought that they had a right to being on YouTube
    the same is true for twitter, facebook ticktok etc.