Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tuna

Sherk
    I never eat canned tuna. I grew up poorer than shit and that was a cheap, easy and healthy way for my mom to feed us as kids. So we ate it alot. Can't stand the shit now. I eat tolapia, halibut, fresh tuna and whatever else I catch on fishing trips and freeze. My favorite is swordfish. It's cheaper too that way too.

Re: Tuna

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    I never eat canned tuna. I grew up poorer than shit and that was a cheap, easy and healthy way for my mom to feed us as kids. So we ate it alot. Can't stand the shit now. I eat tolapia, halibut, fresh tuna and whatever else I catch on fishing trips and freeze. My favorite is swordfish. It's cheaper too that way too.
    I don't know how much $ I've spent trying to cook tuna steak. I always fuck it up. I love salmon, tilopia is great, mahi mahi, walleye

Sherk
    Any fresh caught fish is great. I love all sea food from shell fish to shark, except oysters and crap like that. One thing to keep in mind about buying fish is the smell. If it smells real fishy then the fish is old not fresh. It doesn't matter what kind of fish it is.