Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: creatine year around

Re: creatine year around

Quote Originally Posted by Fit Guru View Post
    But it's water weight in the muscle.i have argued this point to people who don't know the physiological aspects of how it works.Creatine pulls water into the muscle cells NOT subcutaneously! I have my clients load up on creatine the week of the show.no way in hell would I have them do it if it made them hold water under the skin.Its the biggest misunderstood supplement on the market.i LOVE it for muscle gain and muscle strength.
    But it's still just water so it's not permanent. I just can think of other things I'd rather spend my money on.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSteel View Post
    But it's still just water so it's not permanent. I just can think of other things I'd rather spend my money on.
    That's cool.alot of people don't like it

I'm not a fan of it either.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fit Guru View Post
    But it's water weight in the muscle.i have argued this point to people who don't know the physiological aspects of how it works.Creatine pulls water into the muscle cells NOT subcutaneously! I have my clients load up on creatine the week of the show.no way in hell would I have them do it if it made them hold water under the skin.Its the biggest misunderstood supplement on the market.i LOVE it for muscle gain and muscle strength.
    I like creatine for this very reason. Within 3-5 days of taking it, I notice my muscles poping, and I look dryer.

I took the stuff a few years ago and still have some left over. I had to piss all the time and constantly drank water. My calfs also felt like they were going to explode while I was running. I take it that will not be a problem anymore since I have reduced my run distance and increased my lifting. However, doing side jobs that I do in the summer it can be hot and I dont want to dehydrate while working in some customer's 130 deg attic.

There are so many misconceptions about creatine. People say it makes them hold water under the skin( total opposite of what it actually does) makes them pee( only if their drinking water above what the body needs) bloats them( have you ever seen creatine?its a fine white, tasteless, odorless powder)I have my bodybuilding clients load up on it a week out from the show. Why the Hell would I do this if it made you hold sub Q water??