Thread: Gym etiquette

Gym etiquette

So I just about went postal today with some snowflake millennials, I’m setup on a bench in front of the free weights working shoulders. I’m using the bench for leverage during one sided shoulder raises and sitting on the fucken thing in between sets, this dumb ass fucken millennial comes up and wants to know if I’m using the bench?! Really, you clearly see me using the fucken thing for shoulder sets and sitting on the fucken thing in between sets. I’m thinking to myself, doesn’t that constitute as me using it??? I gave this retard a piece of
    my mind and he was confused as to why I would be pissed off just by him asking if I was using it. What the fuck is the world coming to? I goto the other end of the gym, grab a bench that wasn’t being used and toss it at this dumb fucks feet and sounded off some choice words and told him to fuck off. Never heard another peep after that.

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Re: Gym etiquette

They just don't get it - their parents are fucked up-and they are COMPLETELY unaware. The world is full of these entitled lil pricks.Had one couple try to tell me I can't open carry in my state which is completely legal. BIG MISTAKE -especially when you are dealing with a guy my age - just stand your ground and set them straight -fuck the little fucks !! Pops

It’s just so unbelievable to me what goes through the mind of our youth today. No respect, no courtesy, pure fucken entitlement. I’m terrified to think what the future of the world will be like.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Which is why I am glad we have our own gym, although like this morning we are going to our friends gym to train legs every weekend due to more variety of equipment, we have a lot but I like the Arsenal Strength stuff, most don't bother me, but yes they don't know etiquette and the teens I train weekly in our gym I teach it, and tell them this is how you rack your weights and be humble and kind to those around you, but you are right guys, there is none anymore...on a side note, I wouldn't want to say shit to you OD if you had a side arm, that is just asking for trouble lol
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    Which is why I am glad we have our own gym, although like this morning we are going to our friends gym to train legs every weekend due to more variety of equipment, we have a lot but I like the Arsenal Strength stuff, most don't bother me, but yes they don't know etiquette and the teens I train weekly in our gym I teach it, and tell them this is how you rack your weights and be humble and kind to those around you, but you are right guys, there is none anymore...on a side note, I wouldn't want to say shit to you OD if you had a side arm, that is just asking for trouble lol
    Probably a good move as I am old and grouchy !! LOL- but I love you guys ~

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    Probably a good move as I am old and grouchy !! LOL- but I love you guys ~
    Love to you all...
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

I really don't pay much attention. But I hate it when nasty stinking farting people are in your area. I used to go to a small gym, and the same nasty guy came in same time, O' my god he was funky, I think he shit his self before in came in. It was torcher. Might have been homeless. But had a membership?

Quote Originally Posted by GhostProfit View Post
    I really don't pay much attention. But I hate it when nasty stinking farting people are in your area. I used to go to a small gym, and the same nasty guy came in same time, O' my god he was funky, I think he shit his self before in came in. It was torcher. Might have been homeless. But had a membership?
    Maybe he was " crop dusting " you to have free access to your area - don't get irritated - fight back !! lol-jk -Pops