Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Love/hate Craigslist

V.I.P.

Love/hate Craigslist

Love some of the awesome deals but hate sitting here with my glock anticipating some thing going bad.

Re: Love/hate Craigslist

Quote Originally Posted by layddually View Post
    Love some of the awesome deals but hate sitting here with my glock anticipating some thing going bad.
    Haha I've done the same. Gotta be prepared for those crazy fuckers.

V.I.P.
    I'm a boy scout at heart man....u have to be! "always be prepared " .

I bought a $700 lincoln welder new in box for $450!! U bet your ass I was packing heat! Brought the swat loads! I figured this guy knows I prob have cash on me........I figure things go south I'll get a free welder and whatever else he has on him lol!!

I had to order a key for a customer just this week. He was selling his car on Craig'slist and it was a setup! He was carjacked by the guy! Guy had police report and everything......u never know!

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldschooliron View Post
    I'm a boy scout at heart man....u have to be! "always be prepared " .

I bought a $700 lincoln welder new in box for $450!! U bet your ass I was packing heat! Brought the swat loads! I figured this guy knows I prob have cash on me........I figure things go south I'll get a free welder and whatever else he has on him lol!!

I had to order a key for a customer just this week. He was selling his car on Craig'slist and it was a setup! He was carjacked by the guy! Guy had police report and everything......u never know!
    Yup it's happened here several times.

V.I.P.

We had a lipstick lesbian couple buy our patio furniture omg the where hot even my wife was checking them out.

V.I.P.
    We had a lipstick lesbian couple buy our patio furniture omg the where hot even my wife was checking them out.
    Damn it lay.....this was maybe your one chance to have a 4 way with the wife. U totally blew it. Lol.

V.I.P.

Damn it lay.....this was maybe your one chance to have a 4 way with the wife. U totally blew it. Lol.
    My daughter wasn't napping. Lol. Besides I have done that shit and it's very difficult especially on me cause I know they can lick pussy good so I have to try to keep up. Never fails next day my fucking jaw hurts.

V.I.P.
    My daughter wasn't napping. Lol. Besides I have done that shit and it's very difficult especially on me cause I know they can lick pussy good so I have to try to keep up. Never fails next day my fucking jaw hurts.
    Lmao!! Small price to pay!

Last thing I sold on craigslist was our old oven.

I had garage door open with oven right in view at entrance of garage on a moving dolly. Guy was adamante about coming at 2:30 then shows up about 3.......he drives by the house a few times then rolls the window down and was like are u the one selling the oven on craigslist. In disbelief since I gave him proper address and triple checked it was correct.......I replied " NO I just keep a spare oven in the garage, doesn't everyone ??". Dumb ass!

Sherk
    Lmao!! Small price to pay!

Last thing I sold on craigslist was our old oven.

I had garage door open with oven right in view at entrance of garage on a moving dolly. Guy was adamante about coming at 2:30 then shows up about 3.......he drives by the house a few times then rolls the window down and was like are u the one selling the oven on craigslist. In disbelief since I gave him proper address and triple checked it was correct.......I replied " NO I just keep a spare oven in the garage, doesn't everyone ??". Dumb ass!
    Lmao! Love your response. People are fucking retarded.

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Lmao! Love your response. People are fucking retarded.
    Hmmm-I meet horny hot young virgins on there most every day. Give me your # and I'll hook ya up -LOL-OD