Thread: Mutant Buffalo Wings

Mutant Buffalo Wings

Here's one of my (and my kids') favorite recipes. Go to your supermarket and pick up turkey wings. If they don't have any out, ask the meat department. Some stores just pitch them! The most I've EVER paid for them is $1 lb. One wing will be about .5-.75 lb. Anyways, here's a great recipe to make the best and biggest buffalo wings in history!

6 turkey wings (2-4 lbs)
    Frank's Redhot
    Butter
    Ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing

Mix your butter (melted) with your Frank's Redhot sauce in a 1:1 ratio. I usually use about 1 cup of each. But it'll depend on how many wings you do. After mixed, place your wings in a large bowl and pour butter/sauce mixture over them and cover. Let sit for 2-3 hours. Then place the wings in a single layer in a baking dish (I prefer a glass Pyrex dish for easy clean up) and pour any sauce over them. Cover pan with foil and bake 1.5-2.5 hours at 300 degrees. You can't really overcook them so it depends on how tender you want them. When they're done, brush on your dressing (ranch or blue cheese or both) and stick them uncovered under the broiler for about 5 minutes or until the dressing crisps up the outside of the wings. Let cool a bit and chow down.

Re: Mutant Buffalo Wings

That shit sounds delicious I'll have to cook some of my ghost peppers and red scorpions In the butter and franks red hot to get it extra firey hot.