Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dually's attemp at 5x5 at PF

V.I.P.

Re: Dually's attemp at 5x5 at PF

After doing the warm up zed suggested and using the light weight I am able to get my ass to the floor on squats. Even with light weights my quad have a slight doms.

V.I.P.

This is a first for me. Tren usually makes me not be able to eat but this time I'm starving about every hour.

V.I.P.

Dammit I want to slap some weights on I'm gonna go crazy with this light shit.

V.I.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by layddually View Post
    Dammit I want to slap some weights on I'm gonna go crazy with this light shit.
    So go for it. I didn't wanna offend cause I like u but I was wonder wtf u were doing with that toddler weights lol.

That app telling u to do it like that so u progress?

Couple of my strong as hell friends all seem to do lower reps like this. Spotted my buddy do 405 bench Sunday. No suit, no straps, no belt, non powelifting style.....straight man strength.

V.I.P.

I wanted to try something different because I have a lot of injuries. Collar bone that will never be fixes unless I get surgery, tendons in my wrist that have been broke and not fixed, etc.

V.I.P.
    I wanted to try something different because I have a lot of injuries. Collar bone that will never be fixes unless I get surgery, tendons in my wrist that have been broke and not fixed, etc.
    I hear ya bro. I don't really go for # on my lifts poundage wise. I mean sure I'm always trying to progress on my lifts. When I plateau on a exercise I swap I a new one.

I go for pure muscle isolation, contraction, blood volume.

I've found this is the best way to minimize injury. Whenever I really push one move to far.....injuries happen.

Kai green has a great video on YouTube about "I'm a bodybuilder" not a powerlifter. my body is just not built for powerlifting.....

I'm a firm believer in u have to listen to the body....if it hurts.....do something else!

V.I.P.

Well I wanted to go heavy but I'm just in to much pain.

Squats 5x5-80
    Bench 5x5-70
    Rows 5x5-90

The good thing about using this light weight that I have noticed the mind muscle connection. I think I have been doing som thing wrong. Still having an issue getting chest to kick in with bench it feels like its all in my front delts.

V.I.P.

Out of curiosity I measured thighs tonight they are 24.5" now. Arms are same figured calves would be too so didn't measure.

V.I.P.

Ok finished up today. My employee has been doing this with me it's been killing him on squats.

Squats 5x5-85
    Ohp 5x5- 70
    Dead lifts 1x5- 130

Acne gets crazy during the summer. I work outside in 105 temps you can see in the pic I even have the shit on my stomach. But yea I'm about to bump it up to 400mg ew my doc suggested it ;-)
    minocycline hcl 100mg ea day......cleared my shit up good