Thread: steve benthin....AI or real

steve benthin....AI or real

stevebenthin.jpg

stevebenthin2.jpg

So Ai images are generated from massive samples of real images all over the internet.
    I saw this AI image and thought ...that is Steve Benthin

what do you think

Re: steve benthin....AI or real

I was just reading article about how most of the beauty product commercials we see on tv now are all AI generated and that eventually the government is going to have to pass a bill forcing these companies to add disclaimers to their ads. This is the world we live in today.

there are amazing amounts of law suit going on. content creators are being scraped off the internet , and are not being reimbursed .
    they're selling books like stephen king.
    or songs that sound like drake
    news stories that are not copies of the NY times, but summaries.
    or in this case a a muscular guy in military outfit that looks like steve benthin

then there is scary future. where all content on the internet is summaries or manipulated copies of the past ... nothing knew is created because there is no incentive
    some say it has already happened ...look up the "dead internet"

then there is the body shamming.
    we already look at models and feel we can not match...think of a perfectly generated model that never existed.

I have seen some great fakes of bodybuilders... but know there is no way they are real.. ( why because the bicep is so big the can not raise their arm all the way up)
    can you image what that will do motivation?

this future ..the is no will to succeed, because people feel they can not do..
    people can do , because the believe they can.

they have failed , because they never tried or believed they could succeed.

Finally there is not going to be a mastery of anything, because there will be no jobs in the middle to train you to get there.

for example. a guy typed into a computer text box, I need a program that does this basic program... out came code.
    code that a entry level person would write in a few hours or a day including de bugging... took about a minute.

well if there is no entry level computer coder ... then there is never going to be an expert coder.

a future where nothing new gets done, because no one will evolve to master of something...

very scary stuff

Scary scary shit, nothing is as it seems. Reminds me of that movie with Gerard butler where everyone is AI in a digital world and a fat slob of a man can pretend to be a hot ass women. Not the world I want my kids to live in.