I love cars, and love to work on cars nothing better than doing your own work on your pride and joy. Ive had about 24 cars in my short life some cool some not. These are a few of the cool ones, wish I still had pics of them.

78 firebird formula
I got the car from a teacher at UTI that was teaching his son a lesson for smoking weed, he traded me the car for $200 and a pair of subs I had lol. I was restoring it myself and was about 60% complete when I lost interest. Had the car running great and sold it for $4,000

I had to sell my 93 trans am in june cuz I didn't have the $ to fix it (5th and 6th gear shot) I could've rebuilt it myself but no $ to buy the rebuild kit. Car had 114k miles and was cherry. It sold in less than 1 day of being up for sale lol I ended up getting 1500 but I kept the drag radials and hooker headers I had for it so I'll get some more on that stuff. I had egr delete, under drive pulleys, cold air, tuneable suspension, ls1 taillights, and had it chipped. Cash went towards a good cause though, gear lol.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345038345.629239.jpg

93 eagle talon tsi awd
It had 45k original when I bought it 6 years ago I did a engine swap in favor of the 6 bolt engine, 272 cams, big front mount inter cooler, ported head, FP green turbo, Dsm link, 720 injectors, custom turbo manifold, 3 inch exhaust. I had it professionally tuned on a dyno and was up to 480hp at the wheels. Car was sick, smoked mustangs camaros t/a's and vettes all day long