Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: So what cars do you guys have or have had

Re: So what cars do you guys have or have had

right now in my driveway and garage i have 94 Cherokee, 92 wrangler, 95 mustang conv, 96 Taurus, 99 windstar kept from divorce(4 daughters) and a gmc 5500 bucket truck(i drive everyday but dont own). oh and a 2004 sprtser 883 but i look to big to drive.
    Out of all of these my baby is the beat up wrangler. It's the most fun vehicle i have ever owned.

My buddy has a 35. Had a flat black paint job, with black rims. Its deff sick. I use to have a RHD 33gtr RB25, real deal skyline. I loved it, but had to get a more practical car for the family. I have a 4 door S4 now, an the wife drives a Tahoe. An I have 7 trucks for my business. Here's a couple pics of the car. She was a beut!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354223441.766574.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354223454.800868.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354223476.681139.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Whoops, hit the wrong letter. It was a GTS not GTR. It had the single turbo, not the twin snails like the RB26. Still was a gem.

I see some pretty sweet rides here. I wish I had some pics to throw up, but they wouldn't be too impressive. I have a 71 and a 72 mercury cougar, a 96 accord, and my daily driver is a 73 charger. None in super great condition, but I love them. I Don't know if I ever want a new car. I prefer the old ones.

just picked myself up a new age gto with the 6 speed manual. this car is a blast to drive!
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

Quote Originally Posted by ineedtogrow View Post
    just picked myself up a new age gto with the 6 speed manual. this car is a blast to drive!
    Nice ride ! I had an 05 with a 3200 stall converter with a custom tune. 425 Hp ran pretty good. I wanted to make it 600 Hp money pit lol. It wasn't practical for me anymore so I sold it.

Get an MSD dashhawk for it! Sick way to monitor everything and do diag work!
    U can monitor 6 things at once and all off the factory sensors. The screen changes colors as temps hit a certain temp etc.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Nice ride ! I had an 05 with a 3200 stall converter with a custom tune. 425 Hp ran pretty good. I wanted to make it 600 Hp money pit lol. It wasn't practical for me anymore so I sold it.

Get an MSD dashhawk for it! Sick way to monitor everything and do diag work!
    U can monitor 6 things at once and all off the factory sensors. The screen changes colors as temps hit a certain temp etc.
    first thing I have to do is change the radius rod bushings and every other bushing to get the crap rubber ones out of there and replace them with urethane bushings. I'll be putting some HD King springs in it at stock height and more than likelly some Koni adjustable shocks. after all that I'll get into the performance parts. thanks for the input on the Dashhawk! sounds like something I could possibly use. def. could use an oil pressure gauge!
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

first thing I have to do is change the radius rod bushings and every other bushing to get the crap rubber ones out of there and replace them with urethane bushings. I'll be putting some HD King springs in it at stock height and more than likelly some Koni adjustable shocks. after all that I'll get into the performance parts. thanks for the input on the Dashhawk! sounds like something I could possibly use. def. could use an oil pressure gauge!
    Check out pedders brand susp for the goat. It's great stuff!

U can monitor a ton of shit with that Dashawk. I used it got trans temp for the 3200 stall. Real time coolant temp, oil temp. Can't recall them all.

It just plugs into the obd2 diag plug then I ran the cable to the passenger side f the wheel and the Dashawk mounting brkt slides into the groove in the dash to the pass side of the wheel. Takes 5 minutes to set it up. If it doesn't link up to the car make sure the Dashawk has the newest software version on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Check out pedders brand susp for the goat. It's great stuff!

U can monitor a ton of shit with that Dashawk. I used it got trans temp for the 3200 stall. Real time coolant temp, oil temp. Can't recall them all.

It just plugs into the obd2 diag plug then I ran the cable to the passenger side f the wheel and the Dashawk mounting brkt slides into the groove in the dash to the pass side of the wheel. Takes 5 minutes to set it up. If it doesn't link up to the car make sure the Dashawk has the newest software version on it.
    yeah, peddlers was the only brand I was gonna use. also heard the whiteline RR bushings were great too though. there is a place that makes a killer gauge pod for the dash that looks factory. it also has the correct colors and "gto" decal on the faces.

yeah, peddlers was the only brand I was gonna use. also heard the whiteline RR bushings were great too though. there is a place that makes a killer gauge pod for the dash that looks factory. it also has the correct colors and "gto" decal on the faces.
    Yeah I remember that gauge setup. I liked the Dashawk better function wise. U can do diag work and monitor way more then what u will get with 2-3 gauges in that pod. Just depends on what u wanna go with. I hate being at the mercy of ppl if I need to scan my car. My cars are always tweaked so I need to be able to see what's going on if I have an issue.