Hello hello
Thank you for the invite. Some of you may know me already as I have been a very active member of the online bodybuilding community for the better part of a decade now. I am a hybrid strength athlete and professional fighter and have competed and am accomplished on multiple circuits. I left the bodybuilding stage when i qualified for nationals in 2004 and then moved on to compete for one of the most prominent Olympic weightlifting teams in the country making top 2% superheavyweight lifters in 2010 according to the USAW rankings. Then i took gold at the superfights at the Arnold two years in a row, then the Olympia, The europa show of champions are among my many accomplishments. I crowned it all with a silver at the world championship, a silver at the PanAmericans and I set a new APC world record total in Powerlfiting with the global powerlifting alliance and broke all the American records in the 90kg class.

I'm awesome. I know. lol

Im going to copy paste my resume in my next post for added credentials then maybe a picture or two.

A HUGE shout out to my sponsor fcfmuaithai who has been a huge support to me In my endeavors throughout the past few years. Much love and respect.

Stay Strong,
SS