Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boats

Boats

Anyone have a boat? I like to fish a lot, got a 18 foot expess with a 150 yamaha 2 stroke.

V.I.P.
    I got a little bayliner 20 ft v6 mercruiser
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

V.I.P.
    U in Cali? What lakes u like
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Re: Boats

Nah, I live in the Southeast Vicious.

V.I.P.
    U probably got some better spots out there I'm in SoCal and its about a 5 hour drive w boat to a nice lake
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

15 miles to my favorite lake, fish in the morning till it gets hot then pull out the tube!

Ive wanted a boat for awhile now, I was about to trade my plow truck for 1 last spring but the only boats I liked that wanted my plow truck either needed motor work or an entire new interior. I really liked this bayliner this guy emailed me with saying yeah I could take it on lake Michigan so we met up, this fucking bout was only 18' lol I was pissed for wasting my time

Sherk
    I had one. Nothing special. It was a small aluminum fishing boat. I got it for the small lakes around me. I haven't fished in fresh water for the past year so I sold it for $500 a few month back. I do ocean fishing a lot but don't own a boat. I eather go out with a buddy on his boat or charter one with a group of friends. Damn 5 hours away and you're in SoCal? You live in downtown LA or something?

V.I.P.
    I live in corona but I like going to mead or mojave or laughlin Parker havasu
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sherk
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    I live in corona but I like going to mead or mojave or laughlin Parker havasu
    Im up around your way sometimes. Well kinda. I have family in temecula, menifee and murrieta. We go to Laughlin and havasu constantly. Havasu more often. One of my cousins owns a house out there. I was just there last weekend and will be there next weekend and again on labor day weekend.