Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone try Intermittent Fasting

Anyone try Intermittent Fasting

Wondering if anyone else has tried this "Intermittent Fasting". Been going at it for about 6 weeks now and ...... Wow!!! Whole new world. Feel great. Initially gave it a shot to see if my energy levels would improve and they definitely have.

Re: Anyone try Intermittent Fasting

Tried it once before and felt lethargic and always grumpy.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

I did IF for a few months to decrease bf before starting my current cycle. I saw good results using IF and really enjoyed not having to eat every few hours.

It's something I'm playing with since I'm not much of a breakfast eater. I've been doing something along the lines of leangains intermentent fasting plan. It's working out very well for me. A lot better than when I tried to cram in breakfast.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Currently on IF and have been off and on for 4 months now...it works really well for me and yes not having to be a slave to eating every 2-3 hours is nice...especially when it seems all my meetings are in the morning anyway lol. I fast from 9 pm to 1 pm, eat for 8 hours my daily calories, and lean out! Defies the whole eat small meals every 3 hour deal.

Trying to see if it can be incorporated in my cycle starting tomorrow...but it may be difficult to consume 4400 calories in 8 hours and have them clean!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    Currently on IF and have been off and on for 4 months now...it works really well for me and yes not having to be a slave to eating every 2-3 hours is nice...especially when it seems all my meetings are in the morning anyway lol. I fast from 9 pm to 1 pm, eat for 8 hours my daily calories, and lean out! Defies the whole eat small meals every 3 hour deal.

Trying to see if it can be incorporated in my cycle starting tomorrow...but it may be difficult to consume 4400 calories in 8 hours and have them clean!!!
    I found it too hard to get enough calories in on cycle with IF, but plan to go back to it when off cycle.

V.I.P.

I love IF for cutting.

Never tried it mabey I'll give it a shot this spring.....right now I'm gettin ready to eat,lift, sleep,and pin.....I've always ate pretty clean on my bulks but this time around I'm gonna eat anything and everything.....see what happens

Bigmike

Tried it for several months and I hated it... small consistent meals brought on greater results than IMF ever did.

It's not for bodybuilders. You will starve all your muscle away.