Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jon jones is a punk

Re: Jon jones is a punk

Quote Originally Posted by cane View Post
    silva is a awesome man!
    Awesome fighter no doubt, competitor not so much. If you watched or go watch his fight vs Damien Maia you'll see what I'm talking about

Wtf?! Did you see what happened now? They said Jones would face Machida next month at UFC 152. Machida refused, so they offered it to Rua and he declined too. So FINALLY Vitor Belfort stepped up and said yes. But he's a middleweight now and hasn't fought as a light heavyweight in 5 YEARS! I think we are watching MMA's inevitable slow decent into obscurity the same way as what has happened to boxing over the last decade. Sad day.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser View Post
    Wtf?! Did you see what happened now? They said Jones would face Machida next month at UFC 152. Machida refused, so they offered it to Rua and he declined too. So FINALLY Vitor Belfort stepped up and said yes. But he's a middleweight now and hasn't fought as a light heavyweight in 5 YEARS! I think we are watching MMA's inevitable slow decent into obscurity the same way as what has happened to boxing over the last decade. Sad day.
    Neither machida nor hia has been training since their fights a couple of weeks ago. Jones actually had been saying he didn't wanna fight machida before all of this unfolded.