Welcome fellow EF bro

Glad your over here.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: Whaz up brothas!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Welcome fellow EF bro
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelson303 View Post
    Glad your over here.
    Hey guys...nice to see familiar faces here! It is nice to have many forums/homes to come home too and get schooled, as I always need to learn something new everyday! For instance...the Z-track method of injecting...just read up on that lol, thanks to Mike!

This site looks like a great place to frequent!!!

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: Whaz up brothas!!!

Look, I just want to get it straight here...I hope to gain some knowledge, because like I said before if I don't learn something new everyday...I'm dead! Just like today I learned what a Z-track method was for injecting...did not know that!!! I now have gained more knowledge!

I posted my cycle up for critique and didn't get the warmest welcome. It seems to me that every forum you go on these days there is some hazing or hostility that goes on with "newbies" to the forum. Do we want to be really doing that for new members to come try out the site? Wouldn't we want members to feel comfortable asking questions in a place they already feel intimidated due to they too are just learning or starting out in this lifestyle, and don't know anybody by a face??? We need to be mentoring, coaching, and teaching good habits, safety, health, and so they hopefully do not make the same mistakes we did...or I did. If you are Mr. Perfect and the all knowing...then you should be the one to really set the standard IMHO.

I am nowhere near all knowing or perfect, but I have made some mistakes and learned from them, I have made some great gains in my physique, in my life, in my family, because true bodybuilding is in the heart and will flow to all areas of your life...and also into my little girl, who I live, eat, love, work my ass off, mentor, keep healthy, teach healthy...the list goes on!!!

The one song that will best describe me is Simple Man, Lynard Skynard...be someone you can love and understand!

I got nothing but love for my iron brothers, and there are a few on here who know who I am on other forums, and we are good bros! That is all I am looking for, and just want the ability to be a productive contributor to this site, make some bros along the way, and help!!! If I can help you, maybe you can help me!!!

Got nothing but love for my iron bros!!!!
    Last edited by MuscleAddiction; 08-27-2012 at 01:04 AM.