hey guys...
just wondering what's your view on bodybuilding in the thirties? or any bros here started in their thirties - can share your gains/ progresses??
I know it will take more efforts as compared with someone starting in the twenties but it is possible to build your body up, correct? just having some doubts due to injury.

recently, hit a nerve on my left shoulder so am resting as advise by doctor....hence giving me time to re-look at my progress....and if i'm progressing...
have been training in the gym for years since in my twenties just to keep fit...but not into bodybuilding...
i started to train seriously for the past 6 years when I was 33 ... keeping a clean diet with a cheat meal once a week and training hard regularly without missing a single training....even had a trainer to help me progress.
started my first cycle when i was 37 after 3 years without much progress in terms of growth/gains. (but the clean diet did lean me down)
Now, i'm 39 and had completed 3 cycles but i still dont think i'm gaining or progressing physically in terms of growth.
yes, i did gain lbs in terms of bodyweight but visually, i dont see much growth....dont quite get where all the weight gain goes to...
I know every single body is different but am wondering what gains (in general) should one be expecting if you train hard 5 days a week, having the same clean diet yearly for 6 years and with 3 cycles under your belt?
i'm realistic and am not looking for bodybuilders' type of gain but at least expecting some good muscle development and growth overall given the years of hard work and discipline....
having doubts on my goals (wondering if i should still continue pushing) hence asking for your advices from bros who started bodybuilding late or able to give some views.
thanks in advance..