Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Transformation Contest Thread!!!

V.I.P.
    This was a tough one for me but I'm going to rest up and see if Monday I can get back at it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I can tell who's used to dieting and who's not. People who get freaked out every time their weight fluctuates 1 lb usually take it into their own hands then really screw everything up and blame it on the diet. I see it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecto View Post
    I weighed 180.8 this morning. Anybody else's program going slow???
    Ecto if you go back and read your post and the emails you've sent me you stated yourself at one point u hadnt been following the diet properly. Then you missed workouts. It's not the program that's going slow . Don't want to come off sounding harsh but when you ask others if the "program" is going slow you might want to look at your own first and WHY it might be! Hang in there.

V.I.P.

Re: Official Transformation Contest Thread!!!

I know where my problem is its this pos scale. Said 203 Friday this moring 210 or I have a massive dump on the way. Lol As far as my tape readings go I haven't gained or lost since last week. I'm curious could this screwed up sleep I'm getting be holding my gains back?

V.I.P.
    Fuck u guys! The second I can get out of this bed it's fucking on... Well shower first and then it's on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Shit i am just trying to get my old body moving again.. I now can train and not wake up in the morning so sore i cant even get out of bed..
    Time to turn up the heat.. This is my third week back after being off for 3 months and i feel i am on course and moving foward with out injury...

Quote Originally Posted by Fit Guru View Post
    Ecto if you go back and read your post and the emails you've sent me you stated yourself at one point u hadnt been following the diet properly. Then you missed workouts. It's not the program that's going slow . Don't want to come off sounding harsh but when you ask others if the "program" is going slow you might want to look at your own first and WHY it might be! Hang in there.
    Oh, I'm not complaining about diet. If anything is slow it's all my fault for sure, I don't blame, I own my faults. I'm bitchin' just to bitch, boredom sit in. LOL
    Last edited by Ecto; 12-23-2012 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecto View Post
    Oh, I'm not complaining about diet. If anything is slow it's all my fault for sure, I don't blame, I own my faults. I'm bitchin' just to bitch, boredom sit in. LOL
    Lol I'm not above bustin some chips here and there!

Quote Originally Posted by Fit Guru View Post
    Ill be honest with you. I don't know a single bodybuilder that drinks milk. As Arnold once said"milk is for babies"
    I agree 100%. Milk is for children, no other mammal as an adult drinks milk, from their own species let alone another one. I think past the age of 3 or so we quit producing lactase, which enables our bodies to digest lactose.

V.I.P.
    As you can see I was having problems not much change ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356390839.344302.jpg