Thread: So, You wanna get big...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: So, You wanna get big...

Or like Zed had us do and other pro bodybuilders are doing is the "tension under load" method doing reps as slow as you can, but honestly it comes to what works best for the individual and I may die before I know what that is, but will have fun doing it. There is so much science and studies we can read and try, but like the article says there will always be the plateau...so what do you do? Change the routine or modify things to fire up muscle growth...thanks Zed for some more interesting info to ponder .
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Def lots of good information there!

very good info there!!
    Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elbutcho View Post
    Def lots of good information there!
    Glad that you read it and pulled something out of it for you bro. When all said and done it comes out this what MA said above. We have to find what works for our bods. For me it no bench what so ever. But I work around it as best I can and still have a pretty nice looking chest. Also right shoulder, again same thing.
    So apply what makes sense to you and trash can the rest. Thats what its all about. Nobody knows our bodies better then we do.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Very interesting read.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    Or like Zed had us do and other pro bodybuilders are doing is the "tension under load" method doing reps as slow as you can, but honestly it comes to what works best for the individual and I may die before I know what that is, but will have fun doing it. There is so much science and studies we can read and try, but like the article says there will always be the plateau...so what do you do? Change the routine or modify things to fire up muscle growth...thanks Zed for some more interesting info to ponder .
    Exactly!
    and very welcome bro.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford