Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cutting diet info

Cutting diet info

Hi folks at MC NYJACK chiming in about cutting diet. Now i know it isnt rocket science, but if i just cut my calories ed for months while cycling wouldn't my body just adjust n do the homeostasis thing? Now i plan to mostly fish, sum chicken n no red meat. Drink the eggs n protein powder but i know i need sum carbs now if i kept the carbs at say 100ed n tried to get my energy from say nuts n peanut butter would i lose fat n build muscle? Or is a carb loading day or 2 the rule ? My stats have gotten bad: 6ft tall 245lbs n id estimate 25% body fat, i got a nasty spare tire of hard fat that muscle would go before it would, please folks i need help: how many calories approximately is recommended n the carb/fat/protein ratio should be approximately what n when should i carb load then fall back my evolving cycle is starting out: test e 400mgs ew, superdrol base 10mgs ed, winstrol base 50mgs ed sibutramine 15mgs ed. The superdrol is to maintain n build muscle unless i overdose n the gym on 2 little calories from the sibutramine. Ok PLEASE if anyone has an idea of how i should diet, I'M LISTENING,thanks MC for listening to my ramble and happy New Year!!!

NYJACK

Re: Cutting diet info

Quote Originally Posted by NYJACK View Post
    Hi folks at MC NYJACK chiming in about cutting diet. Now i know it isnt rocket science, but if i just cut my calories ed for months while cycling wouldn't my body just adjust n do the homeostasis thing? Now i plan to mostly fish, sum chicken n no red meat. Drink the eggs n protein powder but i know i need sum carbs now if i kept the carbs at say 100ed n tried to get my energy from say nuts n peanut butter would i lose fat n build muscle? Or is a carb loading day or 2 the rule ? My stats have gotten bad: 6ft tall 245lbs n id estimate 25% body fat, i got a nasty spare tire of hard fat that muscle would go before it would, please folks i need help: how many calories approximately is recommended n the carb/fat/protein ratio should be approximately what n when should i carb load then fall back my evolving cycle is starting out: test e 400mgs ew, superdrol base 10mgs ed, winstrol base 50mgs ed sibutramine 15mgs ed. The superdrol is to maintain n build muscle unless i overdose n the gym on 2 little calories from the sibutramine. Ok PLEASE if anyone has an idea of how i should diet, I'M LISTENING,thanks MC for listening to my ramble and happy New Year!!!

NYJACK
    When I need to lose fat I do keto works best for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dude!!!!!,...... That's a TOUGH diet, not only in adjusting terms but its kinda tough on the wallet, by far protien being one of our 3 food groups is killer on tne wallet, do u think if i just cut calories with the sibutramine n keeping the protein at 60% n fat at 30%( for carb like energy) n keeping the 10% carbs so i dont have hypoglycemic attacks could i get it done? Are there good copies on Google of the keto diet in case i can pull it off? Thanks Kaz know ur knowledgeable as they come....

NYJACK

regardless of the diet , the first 3 weeks are toughest...
    with keto or atkins... the first 4 days really suck as you go off the sugar
    headaches, crankiness and if you been doing sugar for a while like the holidays you may feel likeyou are fighting the flu

with a little prep costco. and some meal containers .. keto isn't too expensive.
    check out some videos on You tube... there is a couple that does a lot of videos on Keto. with great ideas

my $.02

Dude!!!!!,...... That's a TOUGH diet, not only in adjusting terms but its kinda tough on the wallet, by far protien being one of our 3 food groups is killer on tne wallet, do u think if i just cut calories with the sibutramine n keeping the protein at 60% n fat at 30%( for carb like energy) n keeping the 10% carbs so i dont have hypoglycemic attacks could i get it done? Are there good copies on Google of the keto diet in case i can pull it off? Thanks Kaz know ur knowledgeable as they come....

NYJACK
    oh yes that works..Palumbo's diet is a good basic outline and as xdude said you have the 4 day yuck period but after that when keto kicks in your gtg...you may also consider yohmbine for alpha receptor fat once you get down to the 'sticky' fat if you want more specifics just ask oh I would keep one serving red mat in at least.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also I don't remember where I read this .there is sine wave type cycle the body and mind go through in change base on number 4
    starting with
    day 1 ok, to high
    day 2 coming down to base ( 0 )
    day 3 going down to low
    day 4 low back to base

and day 5 is back to 1 and so on

So if you are going to cave on a diet it will be day 3 or 4
    this is suppose to repeat on a weekly basis as well.. so week 3 and 4 are the worse..
    as the time goes on it should get better, but you need to look out for day 15 and 19 as that is the 3rd week as well as 3rd days..

s Kaz says keto ,like atkins ,has 4 days of feeling like crap.. as your body looks for sugar or sugar from starch .. I have trouble with everything
    headaches, body aches, even a little sinus congestion and just plain feeling like crap.. coffee seems to leave me much more jittery .
    and really have trouble getting past day 3 or 4

Thank you guys immensely on the advice and maybe i shoulda went with the dexedrine lol no sibutramine will work i have confidence in it, so one last question: when u keto, should things work as anticipated and in whatever time u reach ur desired results, where do u go from there?
    Eat sensibly like low good carbs n hi lean protein or just continue on the keto? I meanwouldn't that homeostasis just kick back in?

Thank you guys immensely on the advice and maybe i shoulda went with the dexedrine lol no sibutramine will work i have confidence in it, so one last question: when u keto, should things work as anticipated and in whatever time u reach ur desired results, where do u go from there?
    Eat sensibly like low good carbs n hi lean protein or just continue on the keto? I meanwouldn't that homeostasis just kick back in?
    a weekly re-feed is usually a good place to start once you get acclimated and are where you need to be, Back in the day when I was younger and carried a lot of mass and had a raging metabolism I would do an entire weekend, this is akin to Di Pasquels 'anabolic diet'. aka cyclical keto diet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by kazman68 View Post
    a weekly re-feed is usually a good place to start once you get acclimated and are where you need to be, Back in the day when I was younger and carried a lot of mass and had a raging metabolism I would do an entire weekend, this is akin to Di Pasquels 'anabolic diet'. aka cyclical keto diet.
    When I did the anabolic diet about 5 years ago, it was kind of natural..it was 5 days low carb below 20 g ( day 1 was recommended 0 carbs if possible iirc) and 2 days low fat.. I would be craving carbs a lot by the week and by the end of the weekend ready to give them up..On really strange thing , I always started my carb day with a stack of pancakes and you could feel them hitting the blood stream. I would get real warm and start sweating .It was an indication that food really does effect the body.. IIRC anabolic also measure carbs as carbs minus fiber... so things like Spinach cabbage or lettuce didn't count . Broccoli beans and cauliflower were negligible .
    Much better than Atkins no veagie thing.. Meat is great, but after a 2 or 3 days of just meat you feel a little greasy

wasn't anabolic more for lean bulking ?
    Last edited by xdude; 12-29-2018 at 08:53 AM.

Ok now in the past i did a no carb thing for about a 5 days, i mean zero but i was consuming a ton of calories eating chicke fish n fats. Now do u still have to keep ur total caloric intake at a minimum? Cause then its talking supernatural hard to maintain. Like i said my stats 6ft 245lbs mesomorph frame n trying to lose 25lbs. The thing about being so heavy thats positive is a set of 50 pushups n um exploding! Cause until my cycle begins next wk just calisthenics, ok last question being tho even im not gonna b ingesting carbs do i need a caloric intake limit... FOO FIGHTERS FOREVER!!!!!