Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Eye Candy

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Eye Candy

We need a new thread to post what we feel is attractive as far as fitness girls are to us...I have always been a butt man, LOVE the ladies booties...so I will start

a5a838153859733f561667ae57dd6afa.jpg

anllela-sagra-profile-header-1068x566.jpg

Paige.jpg

Yeah I guess I am bored lol...
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Re: Eye Candy

Come on MA

The first and second, Implants and the third Photo shopped!

The implants on 1 & 2 are good but about 70% of the women who have butt implants in this one gym that I go to are horrible. When the women are using the bike or the stepper the implant rises in an unnatural
    way, I believe it is the type of implant called Brazilian or some term with the word Brazilian in it.

When it comes to plastic surgery use an American doctor or you can go south of the border and you get what you pay for.

Sorry for hijacking your thread but the woman in the first photo is HOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Aventia View Post
    Come on MA

The first and second, Implants and the third Photo shopped!

The implants on 1 & 2 are good but about 70% of the women who have butt implants in this one gym that I go to are horrible. When the women are using the bike or the stepper the implant rises in an unnatural
    way, I believe it is the type of implant called Brazilian or some term with the word Brazilian in it.

When it comes to plastic surgery use an American doctor or you can go south of the border and you get what you pay for.

Sorry for hijacking your thread but the woman in the first photo is HOT!
    Yes the gal in the first photo I completely agree with you, the second photo implant or not (which I would need a hands on test to give an intelligent opinion as I have really no experience with butt implants) dat ass in those shorts DAYUM, anyway yes most photos are photoshopped or enhanced nowadays, I will do better choosing photos. But you have to admit the first one is yummy.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

There you go my man now your talking. All of the woman that you picked are all hot and of quality that a man of your stature would choose but I have to go with the last one in your second thread.

I also find that hardcore woman bodybuilders have the hottest bodies when not in contest shape and if you can tolerate the deepen voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Aventia View Post
    There you go my man now your talking. All of the woman that you picked are all hot and of quality that a man of your stature would choose but I have to go with the last one in your second thread.

I also find that hardcore woman bodybuilders have the hottest bodies when not in contest shape and if you can tolerate the deepen voice.
    I concur again with you, alright now that I know your taste, which is very similar to mine, I will find you some with your qualifications ��

I'll take #2 and #5 please!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
    I'll take #2 and #5 please!!!
    Good choices, mine too...last one for the day...

10669987_10152741747096737_7137842237105110301_n.jpg

lori slayer-fit-fitness.jpg

o1AJ9qDyyJNSpZWhUgGYc3MngFqoAMyXSaLNBXyFwf15sikUv.jpg

rachel2.jpg

fitness_models_03.jpg

Your guys turn...

I'll take #2 this time!