Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayer Board

V.I.P.

Re: Prayer Board

Hey everyone I pray all is well. I have 5 new names that are specifically being raised up to the throne room of God. Lunchbox, Mgambino, Applehead, Vicious13, theduketmwbo. I pray God makes a supernatural impact in your life this week. I pray you realize His love for you. I thank God for the privilege to pray for you. Any specifics please let me know. I love you!! So does God!

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Thank you brother for keeping us all in your prayers, they are powerful!
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

V.I.P.

I’m dedicating this week to Chesty!!!! I pray Gods wisdom and discernment for the choices you now face. I pray for His provisions for you so that you may get done what you need to get done Naturally. I pray this diet is not a burden but an enjoyable quest to take back your health from the enemy. He will be there with you brother and so will I every step of the way. In Jesus name. You can do it CHESTY!!!!!!

V.I.P.

My deepest apologies for letting this slide a week. Good for Chesty you got an extra week of being at the top of the prayer list. This week I’ve really been burdened by people I was used to seeing on here but haven’t in a while. As a tight knit family they always seem to find there way back here. But my prayer is for the prodigals of the MC. Iggy, Big Hoss, Baby1 and Hubby, Striker. I pray this prayer finds you guys and girl (lol) healthy, safe and surrounded by people who build you up not tear you down. I pray that even through the busyness of life that something stops you and you realize that’s God. I pray a hedge of protection around you and your families. Please know this week that my prayers for you will not cease. Also know that you are loved by God and Me.

V.I.P.

God wants to be part of our everyday lives. If it’s important to us it’s important to him. This week I want to concentrate on people with things going on in their lives. I want to pray for JR and his blood pressure, xdude and his rehab, O24 and spouse with new baby, chesty for health issues he faces even slayer for the dosing of his gear that it gets resolved. How big or small try including God in all things. Jesus loves you all and that will never change. Thanks for the privilege of praying for you

Quote Originally Posted by reapwhatusow View Post
    God wants to be part of our everyday lives. If it’s important to us it’s important to him. This week I want to concentrate on people with things going on in their lives. I want to pray for JR and his blood pressure, xdude and his rehab, O24 and spouse with new baby, chesty for health issues he faces even slayer for the dosing of his gear that it gets resolved. How big or small try including God in all things. Jesus loves you all and that will never change. Thanks for the privilege of praying for you
    Thank you.

V.I.P.

I have been in a battle myself here lately. The enemy has tried to get a foothold into my marriage of 24 years. I was actually confronted by my wife about cheating on her. Since I was put on trt I have been non stop studying about Test and gear and my body etc. Sometimes my studies take me to sites that talk about steroids so every time my wife or kids would walk by me I’d blacken my screen. Well this lead to that an the enemy started to tell my wife I was cheating on a dating website. I have never in 24 years ever gave her a reason to think this so I responded like an idiot in rage. Well gas on the fire as they say. So I just gave her my iPad and told her to go through and have a looks. She declined. We’ve since talked and resumed for what I hope is our trustworthy marriage. But I just wanted to share no one is exempt from attacks from the enemy. He saw a little crack and tried to make it a hole. We all struggle from time to time. Our relationship with Him is what gets us through. I love you guys thanks for getting me in trouble I mean listening. Lol Jesus is Lord

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

My brother, he has been attacking ours as well, actually through my wife...without going through the gory details she relapsed in her addiction and had been hiding it for 4 years from me. My mind has been under attack for months, and just trying to not let the anger linger anymore. Yours sounds like more of just a misunderstanding and if you and your wife are completely open and honest with each other, and you trust each other, then this will pass. Just be transparent in all you do, let your wife know why you would black out the screen, so your kids don't see I am assuming. Anyway you are not alone.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    My brother, he has been attacking ours as well, actually through my wife...without going through the gory details she relapsed in her addiction and had been hiding it for 4 years from me. My mind has been under attack for months, and just trying to not let the anger linger anymore. Yours sounds like more of just a misunderstanding and if you and your wife are completely open and honest with each other, and you trust each other, then this will pass. Just be transparent in all you do, let your wife know why you would black out the screen, so your kids don't see I am assuming. Anyway you are not alone.
    Thanks for sharing brother! I don’t know what we’d do w/o HIM!! Love you brother praying for both of you

V.I.P.

He is a risen God! Have a great day everyone.