Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Adding in Cardio?

Re: Adding in Cardio?

Very Nice. Looks like a 18/300 rear , 21/90 front. (Billet) .. My guess it's a "EVO" engine. Plus it looks a lot like mine, a "Pro Street", stretch ,soft tail,(shocks under it),can see them, a guess... Belt drive, probably a "baker"6 speed... Very Nice brother.......................A.M.
    Last edited by AnalogMan; 12-09-2016 at 12:59 PM.

Good eye AM. Its an Ultima 127ci and an Unlimited 6 speed. 48 degree softtail frame with 42 on the frame,+6 on the trees,5in stretch and -2 on the down tubes. 106" total length.

Nice rides guys!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

I love cardio - bike - elliptical- row etc . I just wish I could figure how to beat the elevation factor . I " think " I am doing well - then I go on vacay and start hiking at elevation and get my ass kicked !! I tried a mask - but I look like a damn terrorist and the thing was a piece of shit so I tossed it -Pops

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    I love cardio - bike - elliptical- row etc . I just wish I could figure how to beat the elevation factor . I " think " I am doing well - then I go on vacay and start hiking at elevation and get my ass kicked !! I tried a mask - but I look like a damn terrorist and the thing was a piece of shit so I tossed it -Pops
    I've read those masks are a scam anyways. At best they teach u how to diaphragm breathe but that's it.

Elevation is a real humbler!

Maybe it's time to finally use that elliptical we have lol.

Asked wifey for new pedals for my bicycle for xmas. It has cage ones now which are good for cranking in top gear but for my daily commute they are annoying to get my flintsone wide shoes into!
    Hoping I have some time on Sunday to ride the bmx bike with the kids. The 5 yr old really likes when I practice riding wheelies lol.

Junior Member Bill the Bodybuilder's Avatar

I loved cardio when I was younger. Shadowboxing in the morning before breakfast, a run later on, and even pick up games with friends at night. Now that I'm 46, I'm lifting every day, but I'm not trying not to have all this excess fat. I've started jogging in the morning before work, but it's fucking killing my knees. Thinking about switching to biking.

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Bodybuilder View Post
    I loved cardio when I was younger. Shadowboxing in the morning before breakfast, a run later on, and even pick up games with friends at night. Now that I'm 46, I'm lifting every day, but I'm not trying not to have all this excess fat. I've started jogging in the morning before work, but it's fucking killing my knees. Thinking about switching to biking.
    No reason to pound your joints - do cardio like elliptical - rowing - swim etc -OD

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    No reason to pound your joints - do cardio like elliptical - rowing - swim etc -OD
    Agreed! When people say they run I say....I'm sorry. Horrible for the joints unless u run on dirt, or turf etc. man was never meant to pound pavement

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Agreed! When people say they run I say....I'm sorry. Horrible for the joints unless u run on dirt, or turf etc. man was never meant to pound pavement
    We were meant to run in the bush
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

MA, is there an alternative meaning to that?!?! LOL!