PDA

View Full Version : Just need to vent

Vicious 13
09-09-2012, 03:30 PM
A lot of u guys know I just got married and a baby on the way my wife has been real moody lately we haw been arguing a lot we got into it today and basically she left she pretty much said if I don't quit smoking weed she doesn't want the baby and she's leaving me I don't really know what the point of
This post is I'm just a little Hurt right now and confused she's known me over 10 years and I smoked back then too so I don't know maybe I'm being immature and I shoul just quit my head is just fucked right now

Lunchbox
09-09-2012, 03:41 PM
Life is ever changing bro. What defines your relationship is how you change together when those opportunities arrise. Let her blow off some steam and then sit down and talk it out.

Remember... Women do not want to hear what you have to say. They want to hear what they have to say, just in a different voice. ;)

Ecto
09-09-2012, 04:56 PM
A lot of u guys know I just got married and a baby on the way my wife has been real moody lately we haw been arguing a lot we got into it today and basically she left she pretty much said if I don't quit smoking weed she doesn't want the baby and she's leaving me I don't really know what the point of
This post is I'm just a little Hurt right now and confused she's known me over 10 years and I smoked back then too so I don't know maybe I'm being immature and I shoul just quit my head is just fucked right now

Babies change women bro. I would quit the weed, cause she ain't going to give up on the issue.....When my wife was pregnant with our first, she wanted me to stop drinking so much. Well that arguement continued on and on for 9 years before i finally gave in....save yourself some trouble, give up the weed!!!!!!!

Fit Guru
09-09-2012, 04:59 PM
Quit smoking! Case closed! Put it this way...
Wife and baby vs Weed ??that would be easy for me to answer.

tk12
09-09-2012, 05:02 PM
Yep- quit the weed.....

NTL
09-09-2012, 05:27 PM
Easy decision. Quit the weed.It's no worth loosing you wife and child.

CWB
09-09-2012, 05:32 PM
I have a different view on this. I dont smoke weed anymore but my girl does. The thing is I have never seen it as an evil thing on any level. Unless the amount of money your spending on it is keeping bills from getting paid, or stopping you from being able to do other things you want there needs to be a discussion. My girl works an insanely stressful job and I actually get her herb for her because shes happier with it and a happier her makes for a happier me. I believe when your wife comes back you need to discuss with her why she feels this way and how your weed use negatively effects your lives. If shes just angry for the sake of being angry and its not having a negative effect on your lives then once shes calmed down and you have processed this with her you should be able to continue to smoke. Maybe with some restrictions so she feels that she got what she needed out of this. Its a chess match my friend. Take your time, make sure she feels heard and understood. Consider looking into getting a medical marijuana card. Its going to be hard for her to argue that you shouldnt have the meds you need to be the healthiest happiest person you can be. Sorry your going through this. I know your wife and child are more important than weed, but if you play it right maybe you can have all 3.

Vicious 13
09-09-2012, 05:36 PM
I do have a med card and really I don't pay for it as my brother grows it.., she basically said her and the baby or weed... Of course in going to pick her but her only reason for not liking that I smoke is because it makes me lazy which I can understand but weekends should b fine... She also says she wouldn't trust he baby around me if I were high I wouldn't b high around the baby but she's also never smoked or
Even tried it do she just has ideas in her head of what people tell her being stoned is like

Nelson303
09-09-2012, 06:07 PM
Vicious, come on now be creative. Get the vape oil pens. So stealthy. If you have your card you can get them at any mmj shop. Then blast your bros stuff and refill cartridges. I take mine everywhere. They think it's an electric cigarette. But, if she's that hell bent. Then stop for a year or so. Time changes everything and every woman.

MuscleAddiction
09-09-2012, 06:53 PM
Vicious, come on now be creative. Get the vape oil pens. So stealthy. If you have your card you can get them at any mmj shop. Then blast your bros stuff and refill cartridges. I take mine everywhere. They think it's an electric cigarette. But, if she's that hell bent. Then stop for a year or so. Time changes everything and every woman.

Those vape pens are pretty stealth...and potent lol!!! My wife smokes and I partake every once in a while since I don't drink alcohol...and shit basically is sweet when looking out at a sunset on the ocean and enjoying a nice steak dinner on our deck...anyway enough about me, just going to have to set your priorities for a bit bro, quit toking for your family and think of it that way...if you think of it as she is making you quit then you will have resentment for her...not good. This is for the better of your child and your marriage, this is your wife, your life, your love, your future...weed really isn't worth losing it is it??? Just like Nelson said...stop for a year or so or at least until things calm down...hey check it out, if she sees that you chose her over weed and you are a good boy for a while and do what a father and husband needs to do to support his family, maybe she will surprise you later by letting you toke once in a while...women are not the devil bro...they are our better half, think about it like that...happiness will always follow bro!

Vicious 13
09-09-2012, 07:14 PM
Thanks guys yea I think that is what I'm going to have to do just quit for a while and if anything every once and a while I just have to be careful about it

MuscleAddiction
09-09-2012, 07:19 PM
Thanks guys yea I think that is what I'm going to have to do just quit for a while and if anything every once and a while I just have to be careful about it

Sucks having to be responsible huh bro? When we have kids we stop living for ourselves and live for them!

Vicious 13
09-09-2012, 07:23 PM
It does suck I just feel like she's always right and I'm always giving in its the first time in my life it's been like that so its different I know she wants wants the best for me but I also feel like the age difference plays a part in it

Nelson303
09-09-2012, 07:36 PM
Yeah. I sacrificed a lot. You do have to buck up. Puff once a day with the pen. She will never know.

I thought my wife was always right too. Then after 10 fucking years. She's banging her X methhead boyfriend from high school. Took me for everything. I pays his fucking life know. Just on the flip side. Sorry my issue. Different thread.

But listen to MA. He's more mature than me it sounds. And his advice is better.

MuscleAddiction
09-09-2012, 09:44 PM
Yeah. I sacrificed a lot. You do have to buck up. Puff once a day with the pen. She will never know.

I thought my wife was always right too. Then after 10 fucking years. She's banging her X methhead boyfriend from high school. Took me for everything. I pays his fucking life know. Just on the flip side. Sorry my issue. Different thread.

But listen to MA. He's more mature than me it sounds. And his advice is better.

Just been through my fair share of life experiences and learned just like the rest of us...the hard way at times. I have only been married for 8 years, two daughters, and my wife is my world...and so are my daughters. I have learned that I cannot be selfish and have to put my girls on front...ALTHOUGH we have to take care of ourselves too because if we don't we are no good to our loved ones.

Vicious 13
09-09-2012, 09:47 PM
Right I will do whatever I need to to make er happy but I need to b happy myself as well

MuscleAddiction
09-09-2012, 10:47 PM
Right I will do whatever I need to to make er happy but I need to b happy myself as well

Then talk to her...be empathetic, open, and most importantly listen to what she has to say. It took me a while and I sometimes have to remind myself that when my wife is either having a rough day, or I see her doing the Jekyll & Hyde transformation, all she really wants is a hug and to be told how mich I love and appreciate everything that she does for me and the family...simple as that bro. Really women just want to be reassured they are loved, and not taken for granted. Keep in mind too that she is making a huge sacrifice to her body and her life by having your child...don't you think she just wants reassurance that every little ting is going to be alright? It really can be that simple bro!

Vicious 13
09-09-2012, 11:27 PM
Your right I know this is a big change for her too

Bigmike
09-12-2012, 11:38 AM
Seems a bit moody is all... I would keep it out the house for a bit, you got to have a bro you can smoke with at his place. But honestly man for my girlfriend and a child that was soon be mine, if she asked me to quit I would. But I'm mildly a tool, so long as she knows I'll never stop pinning.

Vicious 13
09-12-2012, 11:46 AM
Yea I'm going to give it a rest for a while maybe one day she won't mind it
But for now it's not
Worth it

Bigmike
09-12-2012, 11:58 AM
That's what I like to hear man, think of your kid first and hope this is just hormones on her part.