PDA

View Full Version : Help me out please

Vicious 13
09-12-2012, 11:02 PM
Those of you who's wife's have had children did they feel crampy in the beginning my wife is reading these books and they are freaking her out they say u shouldn't feel cramps that's a sign of a miscarriage but her friend that is pregnant said she felt cramps in the beginning I know it's out of my control I just wish I could say something to comfort her she's crying saying she's knows when we go to the docs on wed they are goin to say there is no baby all this stress can't be good I need your help guys anyones wife's have any input

Skyling35
09-12-2012, 11:12 PM
Just for other opinions you can show her both web md and mayo clinic list cramping during early pregnancy as a sign of pregnancy among many other things such as the stretching of the uterus. http://www.m.webmd.com/baby/guide/pregnancy-am-i-pregnant?page=3. She's probably just worrying but hopefully all is well bro.

Manny1983
09-12-2012, 11:49 PM
Totally normal brother, my girl and I have had 2 daughters and both times she felt cramps for the first 3 months and even spotted (spots of blood) and everything was fine both kids full term no complications. Just tell her to watch what she eats as it might upset her and be causing the cramping

Vicious 13
09-13-2012, 06:44 AM
Thank u guys... Wed cant come soon enough I think maybe she should give those books a rest for a little while

Nelson303
09-13-2012, 09:03 AM
Those books are good. They just make her hyper sensitive to what she's feeling. Everything is normal. The calmer she is about things the better it will be for her. Meditation during pregnancy helps a lot to make blood flow better for baby and calming for the wife. Good luck bro

alin
09-14-2012, 12:55 PM
normal. sister had them

Vicious 13
09-14-2012, 01:21 PM
I'm hoping all is well its our first child we are both a little nervous and I got into w the nurse cause I feel like they aren't helpful I realize they've seen it thousands of times but we haven't so I don't appreciate their attitude wed we go to the doc do hopefully that's helps ease her mind

cane
09-16-2012, 03:37 AM
i am not sure if this is somethign to be worried about or not.But dont get all worked up because your wife is worried because when they are pregnant their hormones are ALL over the place..The stuipest shit will make then cry and act nuts..Atleast that was my experiences

Vicious 13
09-16-2012, 10:52 AM
Well guys we wre at the doctor all morning yesterday which is y I said I had a really rough day as of this point I don't believe we are havin a baby anymore we are both pretty upset her head is all over the place and it sucks because I can't do anything to help