PDA

View Full Version : Honey Boo Boo

Bigmike
10-04-2012, 01:20 PM
Wtf...? Please kill yourself if you watch this garbage. Nothing but the result of feeding your child $1 menu every night and redbulls then hoping for the worst so you get paid. I have so many horrible things I could say about this show but I'd rather hear your thoughts.

If you haven't seen this please watch a trailer and report back.

Lunchbox
10-04-2012, 01:22 PM
Honey Boo Boo and Jersey Shore........

Cross section of America, fking TV!

Bigmike
10-04-2012, 01:37 PM
Honey Boo Boo and Jersey Shore........

Cross section of America, fking TV!

I can't tell you how fucking stupid I think both those shows are... I would end a friendship or relationship if I found that person watching either.

kazman68
10-08-2012, 08:47 PM
Sad, exploiting children for your sake, living vicariously through your kids, I'm sure this show is a pedophiles dream..probably drooling and playing with himself the whole time.

Vicious 13
10-08-2012, 08:58 PM
Ok I just found out what this how is cus of south park haha

Skyling35
10-08-2012, 09:00 PM
Wtf...? Please kill yourself if you watch this garbage. Nothing but the result of feeding your child $1 menu every night and redbulls then hoping for the worst so you get paid. I have so many horrible things I could say about this show but I'd rather hear your thoughts.

That damn show is a scab on the herpes of the retards of this country.

kazman68
10-09-2012, 09:02 PM
That damn show is a scab on the herpes of the retards of this country.

Lmao, well put Sky!

tk12
10-10-2012, 10:00 PM
I agree- very stupid shows!

SisterSteel
10-10-2012, 10:36 PM
Never watched either and from the sounds of it I'm not missing out either. The Walking Dead is going to start back up in a week and I'm psyched about that.

kazman68
10-10-2012, 10:41 PM
Never watched either and from the sounds of it I'm not missing out either. The Walking Dead is going to start back up in a week and I'm psyched about that.

Hell Yah! I love that show! Breaking Bad is great too!

Lunchbox
10-11-2012, 04:48 AM
Walking Dead season 1 was awesome.

Walking Dead season 2 dragged on because it went to 13 episodes.

Also... I think all tge supporting actors are better than the main husband and wife, "acting wise".

But still love the show.

kazman68
10-11-2012, 07:36 PM
To me the more episodes the better! Breaking bad was over before I knew it....

chrisotpherm
10-12-2012, 01:45 PM
Honey Boo Boo literally makes me sick every time I hear some one talking about it. I watched one episode and because I am running 560mg of tren and 700mg of prop I literally got so pissed off I had to walk outside before I tore my own tv up. LOL. It is showing people around the world that America is no longer a dominant country but living in ignorance and welcoming a new government to control us. The sad thing about it is the ratings from other Americans abroad come to show how our culture is evolving back to the cave man error. Freaking ridiculous. Now Son's of Anarchy and NFL is how I know I have a true friend. LOL.

Lunchbox
10-12-2012, 01:54 PM
Honey Boo Boo literally makes me sick every time I hear some one talking about it. I watched one episode and because I am running 560mg of tren and 700mg of prop I literally got so pissed off I had to walk outside before I tore my own tv up. LOL. It is showing people around the world that America is no longer a dominant country but living in ignorance and welcoming a new government to control us. The sad thing about it is the ratings from other Americans abroad come to show how our culture is evolving back to the cave man error. Freaking ridiculous. Now Son's of Anarchy and NFL is how I know I have a true friend. LOL.

One of my favorite all time shows was THe Shield on FX. Every season... every episode was brilliant!

Dozer
10-13-2012, 10:19 PM
South park had a funny episode about Hunny Bo bo

kazman68
10-13-2012, 10:28 PM
South park had a funny episode about Hunny Bo bo

Was that recently?

cane
10-14-2012, 03:10 AM

never saw honey boo boo.But me and the wife used to watch jersey shore, just for the comedy aspect of it.. but even laughing at the cast members got boring after awhile..