Bruiser
10-20-2012, 03:33 PM
3 cups oats
1/2 cup PB
1 cup whole milk
5 scoops choc whey protein
2 whole eggs
2 tablespoons milled flax seed

Mix all ingredients in a bowl until it becomes a good sticky consistency. Pour into a greased baking dish (I prefer glass) and bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.

Don't ask me about serving size or nutritional info because I wasn't born with a vagina... Just fucking eat em. They're amazing!

Bruiser
10-20-2012, 04:04 PM
I forgot to mention one more thing: if anyone dares screw up this awesome recipe by using egg whites or skim milk I hope you get cursed with the worst case of gyno known to man... ;)

Frustratez
10-20-2012, 05:20 PM
I forgot to mention one more thing: if anyone dares screw up this awesome recipe by using egg whites or skim milk I hope you get cursed with the worst case of gyno known to man... ;)

What if I used nutella instead of PB!?

Bruiser
10-20-2012, 05:24 PM
What if I used nutella instead of PB!?

I bet that would be good too. And I wouldn't curse you with gyno because Nutella wouldn't foofoo it up! Lol.

Frustratez
10-20-2012, 05:32 PM
I bet that would be good too. And I wouldn't curse you with gyno because Nutella wouldn't foofoo it up! Lol.

I'll whip some up here in a little bit after a run to Walmart

kazman68
10-20-2012, 06:47 PM
I'll whip some up here in a little bit after a run to Walmart

Iv;e seen a recipe close to this, yours looks awesome, lots of good calories/protein.

Frustratez
10-20-2012, 07:06 PM
Iv;e seen a recipe close to this, yours looks awesome, lots of good calories/protein.

I just got back with flax seed and oats its about to go down in the kitchen lmao

kazman68
10-20-2012, 07:09 PM
I just got back with flax seed and oats its about to go down in the kitchen lmao

Tear it up bro! Wish you could send me a few for tonight, Saturday is cheat/re feed day.

Frustratez
10-20-2012, 07:30 PM
Tear it up bro! Wish you could send me a few for tonight, Saturday is cheat/re feed day.

That's when you hit cicis pizza buffet and eat all the pizza they put out hahah. My first cycle I lived at buffets I was a garbage disposal I could eat till I looked like I ate a baby

Bruiser
10-20-2012, 08:01 PM

I love them! They're awesome for protein bars, and if you throw in some sugar, they taste like brownies.

Let me know how they turn out with Nutella.

SisterSteel
10-20-2012, 08:12 PM
These do sound delicious. If someone has any leftover they can send them this way.

kazman68
10-20-2012, 09:17 PM
I may have to modify this recipe a bit and add some 'herbal goodness' 420 protein bars...yum...)p

Frustratez
10-20-2012, 09:18 PM
I may have to modify this recipe a bit and add some 'herbal goodness' 420 protein bars...yum...)p

I was thinking the same haha

kazman68
10-20-2012, 09:19 PM
I was thinking the same haha

Rofl I bet I could easily eat 5000 calories worth of these.

Frustratez
10-20-2012, 09:23 PM
Rofl I bet I could easily eat 5000 calories worth of these.
So I did cookies and cream mutant mass protein and did nutella instead of PB . They taste like chocolate cookies and cream hell there so good my girlfriends snorkie wants to bulk on them hahah .

kazman68
10-20-2012, 09:40 PM
Looks good! Like a bar you'd buy right out of the wrapper. Go Snorkie! time to bulk up... :)

Frustratez
10-20-2012, 09:44 PM
Looks good! Like a bar you'd buy right out of the wrapper. Go Snorkie! time to bulk up... :)

Only thing I hate about the supreme bars and all the other manufacturered bars is that I can't really eat them in public shits all chewy and gets in my teeth lol

Bruiser
10-21-2012, 05:58 AM
So I did cookies and cream mutant mass protein and did nutella instead of PB . They taste like chocolate cookies and cream hell there so good my girlfriends snorkie wants to bulk on them hahah .

Glad you like them!

Ironguruera
10-21-2012, 01:59 PM

Hahahah bruiser. While I would agree whole milk is superior or better yet raw milk......I'm lactose intolerant. Do I have permission to try some inferior almond milk or something or that sort? i love the sound of these other then the bubble guts dairy lol

Ironguruera
10-21-2012, 02:00 PM

I'm on my way bro lol. I'll bring the medical ingredients lol.

Frustratez
10-21-2012, 02:28 PM
Hahahah bruiser. While I would agree whole milk is superior or better yet raw milk......I'm lactose intolerant. Do I have permission to try some inferior almond milk or something or that sort? i love the sound of these other then the bubble guts dairy lol

Just use kool aid lmao or beer

Ironguruera
10-21-2012, 02:50 PM
Just use kool aid lmao or beer

U had me at beer lol. Tell me more lol.

Frustratez
10-21-2012, 02:54 PM
U had me at beer lol. Tell me more lol.

I put more nutella on top these baby's are good . But I'm lactose also so I'll be paying for it in bathroom.

Bruiser
10-21-2012, 03:21 PM

Hmmm... I'll allow it. As long as it's not soy! Lol

Ironguruera
10-21-2012, 06:08 PM
I put more nutella on top these baby's are good . But I'm lactose also so I'll be paying for it in bathroom.

Lol I'm telling u bro get the lactaid pills. I've tried the target and lactaid brand. Same crap. They work great! u can indulge on diary here and there without the bubble guts. I keep some in the work/gym bag and some at home.

Ironguruera
10-21-2012, 06:09 PM
Hmmm... I'll allow it. As long as it's not soy! Lol

Lmao! Ok fair enough.
My wife tried to feed my chicken and filet loving baby some tofu. She made bitter beer face and spat it out!

Bruiser
10-21-2012, 07:20 PM
Lol I'm telling u bro get the lactaid pills. I've tried the target and lactaid brand. Same crap. They work great! u can indulge on diary here and there without the bubble guts. I keep some in the work/gym bag and some at home.

My wifie is lactose intolerant and buys the Target brand ones. They work great and she has no problems at all.

kazman68
10-21-2012, 10:34 PM
I'm on my way bro lol. I'll bring the medical ingredients lol.

Hurry!

Ironguruera
10-22-2012, 01:14 PM
Hurry!

Lol ok I'll have to ship it to ya 1st. I'm not taking it on the plane. Don't use it all before I get there lol.

kazman68
10-22-2012, 06:05 PM
Lol ok I'll have to ship it to ya 1st. I'm not taking it on the plane. Don't use it all before I get there lol.

:) good stuff Iron

c/s
11-06-2012, 05:51 AM
Don't ask me about serving size or nutritional info because I wasn't born with a vagina... Just fucking eat em. They're amazing!

shits funny..been wantin to make sum protein bars..gonna see if i can pool this off..i suck in the kitchen.

Frustratez
11-13-2012, 05:14 PM
shits funny..been wantin to make sum protein bars..gonna see if i can pool this off..i suck in the kitchen.

Make sure u put them in the fridge mine went bad before I could eat em all :(

Dath
11-13-2012, 05:55 PM
^^^^ they start growing mold bro?

Bruiser
11-13-2012, 06:08 PM
Make sure u put them in the fridge mine went bad before I could eat em all :(

Sorry, I forgot to mention that they need to be refrigerated. It's because of the milk and eggs in them.

Frustratez
11-13-2012, 07:42 PM

Ya I wasn't thinking so I left em out in a sealed container